21st November 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

After passing SSC how to join Army, Navy or Air Force?

I am s.s.c.(10) pass student and i like army ,navy and air force.can i join the Army?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  2. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  3. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  4. How to join Army Air Force after passing 10th class?
  5. Can I join Army, Navy or Air Force after passing 2nd year Mechanical engineering?
  6. How to join indian air force or navy after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join Indian Army, Air Force, Navy, Punjab Police after passing 12th in Arts?
  8. Is there any merit based selection for Army/Air Force/Navy recruitment through NDA-II entrance exam? -- [New]
  9. How to join Indian Army/Air Force/Navy after passing 12th with PCB?
  10. Can I join Indian Navy, Air Force, Army after passing diploma in mechanical with 77%
  11. Can I join Indian Army or Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after passing B.A in third division
  12. Requirements to join Air Force or Navy or Army for BBA graduate?
  13. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  14. Information about defence services? I am a engineering student
  15. Scope for dentists in Indian Navy and Air Force?
  16. What is the career scope for me in IAF after completion of BCA course?
  17. Salary paid to Indian Navy Officer? Which is best among Navy Air Force and Army?
  18. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
7th December 2011, 12:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After passing SSC how to join Army, Navy or Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am s.s.c.(10) pass student and i like army ,navy and air force.can i join the Army?
Hello friend,
Since you have passed 10th, you can either apply for the Indian Army or Indian Navy. For Indian Air Force, one must have qualified +2 level of exam with physics and maths.
In the Indian Army, you may join as Soldier provided you have scored a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate and 32% in every subjects. The minimum eligible age to apply for it is 17 1/2 years and the maximum age limit is 21 years.
In the Indian Navy, you will be eligible to join through the Matric recruit which does not comes under any commission.
For more information, refer to the official website of these defense forces.
29th February 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

sir can i apply for job in army,merchant navy.
please give me idea for it............
20th March 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i can appley for job army and air force give me any idea plaese iam passed 10th class
20th March 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir i can appley for job army and air force give me any idea plaese iam passed 10th class
24th March 2012, 11:59 PM
Denny_Crane

FRIEND,

If you really wanted to join INDIAN NAVY then you should go for the NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY EXAM which is conducted by UPSC every year twice.

For this the educational qualification needed for the NDA exam is 12th pass or 12th apperaring students.

To have Admission in the NDA you should appear for the NDA exam which is conducted twice in a year and is conducted in the month of
April and October.

->There is also some Eligibility criteria to appear in the exams of NDA.

1)You should be a citizen of INDIA.

2)You should have done your 12th class from a recognized board.

3)A student appearing for the 12th class exams is also eligible to appear for the exams.

4)Your age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

5)You should be physically fit.

6)You must be a male and unmarried candidate.

7)If you wanted to join INDIAN NAVY or INDIA AIR FORCE then you can only apply for it if you have taken PHYSICS and MATHEMATICS as subjects in 11th and 12th class.

THE PATTERN OF THE EXAM IS:
12th December 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir i can apply for job army and air force give me any idea please iam passed diploma.
and after diploma for what post we apply
17th February 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Good day sir, what of students from other countries
21st October 2013, 10:27 PM
kothari ganesh

Default Re: After passing SSC how to join Army

[QUOTE=kothari ganesh;1419672]I am s.s.c.(10) pass student and i like army ,navy and air force.can i join the Army?
21st October 2013, 10:32 PM
kothari ganesh

Default Re: After passing SSC how to join Army

[QUOTE=kothari ganesh;1419672]I am s.s.c.(10) pass student and i like army ,navy and air force.can i join the Army? (dream .................................................. ..........

electrical 1year
23rd October 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

how to join indian air force after completion of 12th class in science
7th December 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

sir ssc pass par mije navy army job chahiye isliye muje iska form kidar milega
2nd March 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have a Engineer in paint shop.How i can join navy,air force or army?
3rd March 2014, 10:55 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

After 12th, you can appear for the NDA exam which is conducted for the recruitment of candidates in following wings of Army, Navy, Air Force. For the Army, you should be only intermediate qualified in any stream. For the Air Force Academy, you must have math and physics as compulsory subjects. You must be in between age of 16.5 to 19 years. You should be Indian and only unmarried male candidates can apply for the NDA exam.
3rd March 2014, 11:19 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

After 12th, you can appear for the NDA exam which is conducted for the recruitment of candidates in following wings of Army, Navy, Air Force. For the Army, you should be only intermediate qualified in any stream. For the Air Force Academy, you must have math and physics as compulsory subjects. You must be in between age of 16.5 to 19 years. You should be Indian and only unmarried male candidates can apply for the NDA exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?