27th November 2019, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Age criteria for admission in 5th standard in CBSE and ICSE Board affiliated schools?

My daughter's date of birth is 1st April, 2011. Can she take admission in class 5th in the academic session 2021 in any CBSE Board or ICSE Board affiliated schools?

29th November 2019, 02:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age criteria for admission in 5th standard in CBSE and ICSE Board affiliated schools?

The age criteria to get admission in any std or to appear in the 10th board examination is not decided by the recognised board.

It is the responsibility of Directorate of State Education board to decide the minimum eligibility criteria for the same.

So, visit the concerned office to get the detail information about the eligibility for the same.
30th November 2019, 03:01 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age criteria for admission in 5th standard in CBSE and ICSE Board affiliated schools?

To get the information about the minimum required age criteria to appear for board examination or to get admission in any std visit the office of Directorate of State Education board.

CBSE or any other recognised board does not declare the age limit criteria for the same. It varies with state.
1st February 2022, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

What is minimum age for admission in Class 5the in ICSCE board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?