14th January 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to appear for PSC exam? Qualification required for the same?

sir,pls can u tell what is the age limit to appaear for the psc exam and also tell about the quallification to appear sir.

15th January 2012, 03:00 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to appear for PSC exam? Qualification required for the same?

HI Dear

Criteria for PSC exam:-

*Candidate pass graduation in any stream

*Age -21 to 30 years
5 years relaxation for OBC candidates
7 years relaxation for SC/St candidates
18th January 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit to appear for PSC exam? Qualification required for the same?

I am a B.E final year persuing student so am I eligible for CG PSC 2012 exam...??
15th February 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i have to face psc exam. can you show me that which type of practices should me i
24th March 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 29-04 1977, am i eligible for next ldc exam (2013) of kerala psc?
23rd April 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

My DOB is Dec 1977 and i am from other state settled in CG. I was SC before marriage. Am ieligible for CGPSC
12th June 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

My qualification is 10 2 and then I have done Medical transcription course. Can I attend PSC test?
8th July 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

what the age limit for kerala psc exams, I am an obc candidate .
11th August 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

SIR I M in btech civil 3rd year now..my DOB is 16-8-1993.....can i apply for ies or psc exams on 2014?
n also tell me about gate age limit.....n other govt jobs which can i apply on 2014 according to my age....pls hlp>>>>
29th September 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

iam a student have completed my Bsc nautical science distance education degree can i attend a PSC exam
30th September 2012, 11:58 PM
surajm093

Smile Re: Age limit to appear for PSC exam? Qualification required for the same?

You have to pass your graduation in any recognized university.
In this graduation you have to complete one of subjects namely botany,Geology,Mathematics,Physics,statistics and zoology.

Age criteria for it is as follows:
The age of applicant should not lie below 21 and above 35 years.
For Punjab Police Service the candidate should not be below 21 and should not be above 28 years.
There is a provision of age relaxation upto 5 years for SC/ST Candidate.

Good Luck
15th October 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I am 21 yr old boy i finished Bsc nursing. Can i write S I test
10th January 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

I had done BCA,but i have arriers,so can i attend any of the PSC exam?
14th January 2013, 01:21 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends...........

The age limit to appear for PSC exam is 21 to 35 years &
The qualification required is Graduation from any recognized university...........

ALL THE BEST............
14th January 2013, 07:44 PM
beheras

HI,

The Age limit to appear for PSC exam is 21 to 30 years,
Age relaxation upto 5 years for SC/ST Candidate.

Hope the information helps you,
all the best..............
23rd January 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I had done BA but supplementary so can i attend psc exam.
25th January 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

What Quilifation need for PSC?
26th January 2013, 08:49 AM
SHARIB IZHAR

PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION

The age limitation required for PSC exams is 21-35 years. For SC/ST candidate there is a provision of 7 years age relaxation.
You must have a graduation degree in Math, Physics, Zoology, Botony etc.

Good luck.....
27th January 2013, 01:49 AM
aman1257

Thumbs up Re: Age limit to appear for PSC exam? Qualification required for the same?

hi

Hello Friend

PSC (Public Service Commission) conducts the entrance examinations for various posts under the government sector, for all India wide services like Civil services, Indian Engineering Services, National Defense Services, Combined Defense Services, Indian Forest Services, etc the entrance examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ).

So UPSC releases the year wise calendar for all the examinations it is going to be conducted in a year with the important dates consisting of Date of Notification, Date of Examination etc.

Dude i say that UPSC did not yet released the 2013 examination calendar, so you have to wait till the completion of the academic year so that by the end of the 2012 it releases the calendar of examinations for 2013.

In that 2013 notifications we get the details the notification of all the examination details, like Educational qualification, Age, Nationality and other extra requirements for the particular cadre.

But according to 2012, i say the age required for the different UPSC conducting examinations as given in the notification's.

1. Civil Services
:

For this you must have attained minimum 21 years and must not exceed your age 30 years as on 1st August in the year of examination.

. Combined Defense Services Examination (CDS)
:

Indian Military Academy : your age must not be earlier than 2nd July 1989 and must not be later than 1st July 1994

Indian Naval Academy : your age must not be earlier than 2nd July 1991 and not later than 1st July 1994.

Officers Training Academy :

- Male : your age must not be earlier than 2nd July 1988 and not later than 1st July 1994.
- Female : your age must not be earlier than 2nd July 1988 and not later than 1st July 1994

Indian Air Force Academy : your age must not be earlier than 2nd July 1990 and not later than 1st July 1994.

3. Indian Engineering Services
:

For this you must have attained minimum 21 years and must not exceed your age 30 years as on 1st January in the year of examination.

4. National Defense Academy

:

For this your age must be minimum 16 1/2 years and maximum 19 years of age, that is your DOB must be in between 2nd July and 1st January of the subsequent year of the examination.

So dude like this for various cadres the age limit is set by the UPSC board, if you need to want the age details regarding the respective State Public Service Commission then you have to go through the notifications released by the State PSC website.

But i say that maximum every year the same age limits are followed by the UPSC board for the posts examinations, so for any further reference you can go through the following link
www.upsc.gov.in
20th February 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my diploma after passing 12th exam , am i eligible for PSC exams ??

Plz reply soon sir....
13th April 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

being a final year pursuing btech student can i apply?
7th May 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
i completed my 3year polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering .
iam eligible for kerala psc SI exam ?
16th June 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

My age is 39 and i am obc candidate. Can i appear for cgpsc exam
25th August 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir my dob is 14-04-1995 my qulification is 10 2 iam eligible for psc test?
6th October 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Are atkt students eligible for psc examination..?.
14th October 2013, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I've done BA and my Don't is 30jun1986,am i eligible for mpsc? Also clarify the age limit for girl candidates.
28th October 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit commen psc test for under graduates
29th November 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

my qualification is plustwo and iam physicallychallenged 60 percentage can i write psc exam
6th December 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir what comes psc i am passed i
am.com
11th December 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I am 33 years of age and a B.Sc(IT) graduate this year. Can I give PSC or any other competitive exams? I had lost 10 years because I was ill and was unable to study. What knowledge is required for the competitive exams?
16th December 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

i am student of BE can i give exam
25th January 2014, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I Completed my BA and B.Ed. Upto what age I can attend the exams for teacher.I am a christian, is there any reservation for that.
30th January 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for psc posting for obc
26th February 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit & qualification for psc exam for the post of accountant?
17th March 2014, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

My DOB ON 1997 AND I AM ELIGIBLE FOR WRITING PSC EXAM? PLS REPLY
28th March 2014, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

I am in BA final year. Please tell what are the criteria for the elegiblity for applying for PSC examination.
I just have to be graduate or is there Amy percentage require.
1st July 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I m pursuing BBA 2 YR ,i want to crack psc exam bt i have no idea how to take a strt for my dream please help me .
17th August 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I am 16 now. Can I write Psc exam by the age of 18. If it is possible then what should be my qualification and in which field shall
I apply. Do we have any Psc exam in railway.
7th October 2014, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

my dob is 1 jury 81 i m eligible for pcs exam i belongs to general category
3rd November 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir
i have only plustwo in commerce.can i write psc exam?which are the post for plustwo passed one?
4th May 2015, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have done my master degree in history and I want to give PCs exam please tell me that I am eligible to give test and I'm 26 year old
7th May 2015, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

I am 17 complited now. Can I write Psc exam by the age of 18. If it is possible then what should be my qualification and in which field shall
I apply. Do we have any Psc exam in forest plees help to me sir................
23rd May 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

May i know eligibility to write psc exam? Is that possible to write this exam if the person is doing B.A.english through correspondance .
8th August 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I am an OBC but belongs to creamy layer .I have completed 36 years .Am I eligible to apply for psc secretariat assistant and LDC Exam 2016
22nd May 2016, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I have just appeared in my final sem exam for bsc... Results are not out.. Is it possible to attend psc university assistant exam..?
22nd April 2017, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing 12th class now.I am to go in psc line. What matters should I study now and what all matter should I collect from now???
24th April 2017, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am 21 year old women and completing my degree in Bsc Computer Science. please tell me which is the best psc exam eligible for me. Which is the suitable government job for me?
29th April 2017, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I am from pathanamthitta..I have completed MBA in Health administration from sikkim manipal university through a distance learning centre in regular class..now I am preparing for bank exam simultaneously psc..but I heard that distance learning is not valid for government exams..my graduation was biotechnology from bharathiar university coimbatore. Please clarify my doubt whether I can mark MBA in my application forms.
1st May 2017, 12:23 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Criteria for PSC exam:-

*Candidate pass graduation in any stream

*Age -21 to 30 years
5 years relaxation for OBC candidates
7 years relaxation for SC/St candidates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?