5th July 2010, 01:37 PM
amudha rajkumar

Is it possible for me to get a government job after completing BSc with 5 years teaching experience?

hai sir ...... i have completed my BSc.N i have 5years teaching experience. wheather government job possible for me.......... reply me thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me having done MA, B.Ed and many Diplomas in Computers along with teaching experience of Computer Science?
  2. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  3. What are the suitable government jobs for MCA and ME graduates?
  4. Am I eligible for getting government job after 31 years of age?
  5. How can I get a government job after passing BSc final year?
  6. Private sector job after completing MCA with 7 years of teaching experience?
  7. Am I eligible for the government job after completion of M.Com course with 10 years of experience high school teaching?
  8. What is the age limit for government teachers job?
  9. Guidelines to get a permanent job at the age of 49 years?
  10. Is it possible for me to get a government job when am 34 years old fall into BC Christian category?
  11. What can I do to get a government job after doing NTT with 78% marks and with 4 years experience in teaching in recognized school Punjab?
  12. Is it possible for me to get a teaching job with IT experience? -- [New]
  13. Possibility of getting a job in abroad after completing M.com from Himachal Pradesh University and having 3-4 years teaching experience?
  14. How to join as a teaching faculty in Government dental college?
  15. How can I get a government job as a Nursery Teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for the government job after having 10 years of teaching field experience in high school?
  17. After completing B.Ed course is it possible to get a government job?
  18. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
4th April 2011, 11:50 AM
shobana dass

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a government job after completing BSc with 5 years teaching experience?

hi friend,
even though you have 5 years of teaching experience,to get shine in your field and to get government job,you are suppose to complete B.ED .

What ever field in teaching either school or in college ,we have to continue our studies ,so that we will reach higher position and also get higher income.

According to government standards teachers shoould complete atleast B.ED.

My personel recommendation is try to complete your higher studies complete M.SC,B.EDAND M.ED if you are working in school setting

If u want a lecture post complete M.SC,M.PHIL and NET OR SLET EXAMS

CONTINUE YOUR STUDIES AND GET FIRST PREFERENCE IN GETTING GOVT.JOBS
30th July 2011, 11:27 AM
0nitesh

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a government job after completing BSc with 5 years teaching experience?

yes it is possible.
25th July 2013, 03:12 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

Yes it is possible.
Since you have been working in teaching line for 5 year,
You can apply for teachers in primary schools.
apart from government job, you can also teach in coaching classes

all the best
25th July 2013, 05:08 PM
whiteblossom

Yes, it is indeed possible for you to seek the government job ,since you are a graduate.

To seek a Government job , you have to appear for the state PSC (State Public Services) exam .

For this you have to always check the advertisement in the employment newspaper .

The educational qualification for such exam is Graduation

State PSC exam recruits the candidates for the post of Deputy collector,Deputy Superintendent of Police, Sales Tax officer and other Class I and Class II officers .

This exam is conducted in three phases : 1) Preliminary examination 2)Main Examination
3)Interview

Age limit :

* 19 to 33 years -- Open category
* 5 years relaxation for SC/ST
* 5 years limitation for Ex-servicemen army, Short service commission
* Age 45 for disabled persons

This age limit is for the state of maharashtra .

Upper age limits for different states is different .

For example the upper age limit for UP is 40 ,for Bihar -40 years ,Rajasthan -45years ,
Haryana - 45, Punjab --37 years etc.

Since you have'nt mentioned your state and age I can't exactily tell you the upper age limit for which you can apply .

But your graduation degree and your experience will surely help you to get exciting government job .

All The Best !!!

17th June 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I am working was lecturer in govtschool myage is 47 and 6 months can I appear in PAC,upsc or any competitive exam of such .. I am in chhattisgarh state and female
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?