12th October 2018, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Delhi Police Constable recruitment for an OBC candidate?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Delhi Police Constable recruitment. I belongs to an OBC category. So, I want to know about the age limit for applying in this recruitment of Delhi Police. Please tell me asap.

17th October 2018, 01:11 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Delhi Police Constable recruitment for an OBC candidate?

The age limit for Delhi Police Constable recruitment is 18 years to 21 years for unreserved category male candidates and 18 years to 25 years for unreserved category female candidates.

Further, there is provision of age relaxation of 3 years in case of OBC category candidates and 5 years in case of SC/ST category candidates. Additional age relaxation of 3 years is allowed for ex-servicemen. Age relaxation is also allowed for departmental candidates as per the government norms.

For details regarding the eligibility conditions for Delhi Police Constable recruitment, you can refer to the link http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/home/recruitment.htm.
17th October 2018, 09:30 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Delhi Police Constable recruitment for an OBC candidate?

Eligibility criteria for Delhi Police Constable recriutment -

1.Candidate should be 12th pass from a recognised board.

2.Age limit shoud be between 18 to 21 years.
There is upper age relaxation for reserved categories.

Selection process held by
Written test
Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?