25th November 2011, 01:32 PM
sonalshrivastava

Age limit for Bank PO exams? Will I be eligible at an age of 29 and half years?

What is the age limit for bank PO exams?At present I m 29 and half years of age up to what age limit I will be eligible for appearing in the exam?

20th December 2011, 12:53 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit for Bank PO exams? Will I be eligible at an age of 29 and half years?

PO means probationary officer. It is reputed post of any any bank.
every bank have a probationary officer who manege all the activites of bank.
If you want become a Probationary officer, you should do fullfil the eligibility criteria of Bank PO post.
To apply for PO post candidate should be graduate in any stream from any recognised university. Age should be 21 to 30 year for general (relaxation for sc/st/obc).

selection:- selection is based on three stages.
1. written test(objective and discriptive)
2. group disscusion
3. interview
21st December 2011, 09:18 AM
mettuguy

Default Re: Age limit for Bank PO exams? Will I be eligible at an age of 29 and half years?

Eligibility for Bank PO exam are as follows:

Educational qualification: Minimum 12th standard (10+2) or equivalent qualification thereof with a minimum of 60% marks (55% SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen) or diploma course passed after 10th standard with a minimum of 60% marks (55% SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen), provided (i)diploma course passed must be a full time course (diploma course through correspondence are not eligible) with a minimum of two years duration (ii) the diploma course should be recognized/approved by the state bank of technical education of the concerned state; or a degree (graduation level) from recognized university with a minimum of 40% marks (35% for SC/St/PwD/Ex-servicemen)

The upper age limit will be relaxed as; SC/ST candidates 5 years; OBC candidates 3 years; PwD 10 years; Ex-servicemen- actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years (8 years for disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to maximum age limit of 50 years

Nationality/citizenship: A candidate must be either (i) a citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the govt of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the examination/interview conducted by the Bank but on final selection, the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the govt of India
21st December 2011, 06:08 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonalshrivastava View Post
What is the age limit for bank PO exams?At present I m 29 and half years of age up to what age limit I will be eligible for appearing in the exam?
Bank PO Recruitment examination is Conducted by Various Banks Every year.

To apply for Bank PO Recruitment examination, You have to complete your Graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognised University, Final year appearing candidates are not eligible for Bank PO Examination.

To apply for Probationary officer Post, You have to complete your Graduation because Graduation is the Minimum eligibility criteria to apply for Bank PO Examination.

You can appear for bank PO Examination only if your age should be less than 30 years, You have to attained the age of 21 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

The selection are based on written examination, Group discussion and Personal Interview. Written examination is conducted in 2 stages , Objective and Descriptive. If you cracked the written examination, then you are eligible to appear for Final Interview and then you will become Probationary officer in Bank.

But for this year Bank PO examination was completed and if you are Interested in this examination then please wait for the Next year Recruitment, The complete Information will be availiable in the Notification when they Published, So please wait for the Notification and then apply for Bank PO Examination and for more information check Previous Notification.
21st December 2011, 06:17 PM
Hours

BANK PO ELIGIBILITIES

1.Eligibility for apply in the bank
A.graduation from recognized university with atleast 50% marks
B.age-between 21 to 28.

HOWEVER IF YOU COME UNDER THE CATEGORY OF SC/ST
or
OBC
There are still chance that you can apply for the banks.

if you not fall under the above category than you are not eligible.
21st December 2011, 06:29 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Age limit for Bank PO exams? Will I be eligible at an age of 29 and half years?

Hello Friend,

PO means Probationary Officer .It is a post given by the banks
Eligibility Criteria :

1.Your age should be less than 30 years.
2.YOur graduation should be completed from any stream.
3.Your age should be attained the 21 years.

Selection Of Post :
1.By using Written Examination
If you crack the Written exam then you are eligible for Group discussion and Interview.
2.By using Interview
In interview the Interviewer ask the general knowledge questions.
3.After interview you will become a Probationary Officer in bank.

Now the exam time is over so If you want to do PO exams then you should wait for next year.

So you are not eligible for Bank PO exam.
21st December 2011, 07:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friend,

Yes, You are eligible for BANK PO exam because your age is now in 29.5 years.

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university are eligible for BANK PO exam.

They are not require any kind of percentage marks in graduation for this time.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

For written test you must be prepare for mathematics and general knowledge.Also you must have basic knowledge computer field.

Every bank set their own criteria .So it is not perfect criteria all BANK PO exam.

A new restriction has been imposed on the number of attempts for the candidates. For general number of attempts is 4, for OBC it is 7 and for SC/ST

Thanks
21st December 2011, 08:22 PM
meenakshikailasam

21 to 30 years and you are eligible....
21st December 2011, 09:24 PM
SAMRAT2011
Member+

For bank po exam your qualification should be graduation minimum.you should have atleast 55% marks in all avarage your educational carrer.
YOUR AGE SHOULD BE BETWEEN 21 YEARS TO 30 YEARS.
so you are eligible for bank exam.
BANK PO exam consists of three types of interview
1.written test(math,general english,gk)
2.GD
3.personal interview
IF you have a B.tech or BE degree then it will be good for you to get a bank po job easily.
21st December 2011, 09:58 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
exams are conducted for admitting the aspirants to the various bank posts that are available one such is the probability officer. Public sector banks conduct exam together and aspirants are admitted depending upon the vacancy that is available. The eligibility for appearing in the exam includes
the aspirant should have completed bachelor degree from a recognised university.
The minimum age for appearing in the exam is 21 and the aspirant can appear upto a maximum age of 30. There is a relaxation for sc, st and obc aspirants. The relaxation for sc and st aspirants is 5 years . For bc and mbc aspirant the relaxation is 3 years.
The eligibility requirement for the private bank may vary . Being a bank job you need to have mathematics knowledge as well as knowledge in computer science. As you are in the border of maximum age you will not be able to appear if you are general aspirant. All the best.
13th February 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

can the age limit for bank clerk from 28 be reduced after 4-7 years .sir/mam please reply as quick as possible i am very confused.
26th February 2012, 09:53 PM
chandler8161

Your eligibility for any bank exam for the post of p.o is depend upon your category.
If you are in open category then you are not eligible for Bank PO Exam.
But if are in category then you are eligible as there is Relaxations of 5 to 10 years in age.

Eligibility Criteria for Bank PO Examination :-

- you must be between 18-28 years.
- Relaxations : 5 years for SC/STs, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for Persons with Disabilities and 5 years for Ex-Servicemen.
- Education Qualification : A degree in any course from a recognized University
27th February 2012, 07:44 PM
michael_scofield

Yes, you are eligible for Clerical Post.

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Common Written Examination (CWE) for the post of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee / Clerical Posts.

The Indian Banks taking part in exam are :
Allahabad Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Andhra Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Bank of Baroda
Punjab National Bank
Bank of India
Punjab & Sind Bank
Bank of Maharashtra
Syndicate Bank
Canara Bank
Union Bank of India
Central Bank of India
United Bank of India
Corporation Bank
UCO Bank
Dena Bank
Vijaya Bank
Indian Bank

IBPS Clerk exam eligibility

Educational Qualification :
You should have passed your matriculation 10th exam with a minimum of 60% from a recognized board.

OR

You should have passed your higher secondary 12th exam with a minimum of 50% from a recognized board.

Minimum - 20 Years and Maximum - 30 Years

tnqqq
28th February 2012, 01:10 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
Your age is 29.5 years.
So you are eligible for BANK PO

AGE CRITERIA FOR BANK PO :

FOR GENERAL :21 to 30 years.
FOR SC/ST :21 to 35 years.
FOR OBC :21 to 33 years.
FOR EX SERVICEMAN :21 to 40 years.

SYLLABUS :

Section 1 : There will be 5 types of questions.

=> Reasoning
=> General English
=> Quantitative Aptitude
=> General Awareness
=> Basic Computer Knowledge

Section 2 : This section will contain Descriptive type question.

All the very best.........
29th February 2012, 05:25 AM
ramandeep.2dec

The upper age limit for Bank PO exam is 30 years. So, you can apply till you 30. If you belongs to some reserved category,then also you allowed to take bank PO exam after 30 years of age.
19th April 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

My age is 28 mark in matricultion 49% marks in 10 2 38% marks in B Com 55%. Can I elilible for apply PO exam
14th May 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

now my age is 29 and 8 months.i belongs to general category.shall i apply for bank exams.pls reply
20th May 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi all, my date of birth is 22-November-1983. Am i eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk exam 2012 this year.
I belong to GENERAL Category. Please help.
21st May 2012, 01:24 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Age limit for Bank P.O is from 20 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidate up to 5 years and for OBC candidate up to 3 years.

At the age of 29.5 years you are eligible to apply for Bank P.O.

P.O. -PROBATIONARY OFFICER exam conducted by IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) for 19 public sector banks and by State Bank of India.

The candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 20 to 30 years, is eligible to apply for Bank P.O. exam. The candidate should be a computer literate one.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal Interview.

For more information you may log on to http://www.ibps.in AND http://www.statebankofindia.com
28th January 2013, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

presently im doing b,tech final year. can i apply for po exam??? i wil be completeing b.tech by this may.
31st January 2013, 11:47 PM
dernbach

HELLO,

The age limit for Bank PO exams is 21 to 30 years.

I hope this will help
All the best
23rd February 2013, 06:11 AM
Unregistered

My date of birth is 2 January 1984 upto what time I can give the po exame .
23rd February 2013, 03:43 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Age limit for Bank PO exams? Will I be eligible at an age of 29 and half years?

Quote:

Age Limit For Bank PO Exams

Bank Probationary Officer's Exam is an all India exam where the competition is really tough..

The applicants must have the following minimum qualifications to appear for the Bank PO Exams :-

> The age limit of all the applicants must be within 21-30 years..

> Age limit for candidates appearing for the IBPS PO Exam is 20-28 years..

> Upper age relaxation for OBC candidates is 3 years..

> Upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 5 years..

> all applicants must have cleared their bachelor's degree from a recognized institute (no percentage restriction)

The written exam shall test you on the basis of the following sections :-

>> General Awareness
>> Computer Knowledge
>> Quantitative Aptitude
>> Logical and Critical Reasoning
>> Data Interpretation and Analysis
>> English Language

Refer to these books to prepare for your Bank PO Exam :-

I have attached some past question papers of various bank PO exams for your reference..

Also go through the guide that I have provided you with..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: zip Andhra Bank PO.zip(1.81 MB, 50 views)
File Type: zip Bank of Baroda PO.zip(441.5 KB, 47 views)
File Type: doc Bank-PO-Solved-Papers SBI.doc(89.0 KB, 102 views)
File Type: doc solved-p.o-and-clerk-solved-question-paper.doc(172.0 KB, 118 views)
File Type: docx SBI Bank PO Reasoning 2011.docx(19.0 KB, 115 views)
File Type: docx SBI probationary officer Solved Paper 2008.docx(17.2 KB, 127 views)
File Type: pdf GUIDE to solve Bank PO&Clerk Exam.pdf(193.1 KB, 122 views)
23rd February 2013, 05:24 PM
Pillusb

Yes dear friend..

You are the eligible for bank PO exam

Certain eligibility criteria for bank PO is

candidates should pass the degree with any stream from recognized universities

candidates age should be in between 21-30 year

Age relaxation for OBC candidates 3 years

for SC/ST candidates 5 years

So now your age is 29.5 you can apply for Bank PO exam

if you coming under OBC category you have 3 years of age relaxation

if you coming under SC/ST category you have 5 years of age relaxation

You have time to apply still after 3/5 years also

All the best..
23rd February 2013, 05:26 PM
Pillusb

Yes dear friend..

You are the eligible for bank PO exam

Certain eligibility criteria for bank PO is

candidates should pass the degree with any stream from recognized universities

candidates age should be in between 21-30 year

Age relaxation for OBC candidates 3 years

for SC/ST candidates 5 years

So now your age is 29.5 you can apply for Bank PO exam

if you coming under OBC category you have 3 years of age relaxation

if you coming under SC/ST category you have 5 years of age relaxation

You have time to apply still after 3/5 years also

All the best..
23rd February 2013, 08:00 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

P.O. - Probationary Officer, the exam for which is generally conducted by SBI and IBPS.

The eligible candidate wishing to join SBI/IBPS bank P.O. exam must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.

So at the age of 29.5 years you are eligible to apply for bank P.O.exam.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
23rd February 2013, 08:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If your age is 29 1/2 years then you can apply for Bank PO Examination because you are just inside the age limit.

If you are General Category then this will be your last chance to apply for Bank PO Exam.

If you are some other category then you will get relaxation in age.

Age Relaxation in Bank PO:

For General Category age limit is 21 to 30 years. Other categories get relaxation.

OBC Category - 3 years relaxation

SC/ST Category - 5 years relaxation

PWD Category - 10 years relaxation

So you can calculate whether you are eligible are not for the Bank PO Examination.

You can apply for IBPS PO and SBI PO if you have Graduation degree from any stream.

The selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview.

For more information visit following websites:

-For SBI http://www.sbi.co.in

-For IBPS http://www.ibps.in
23rd February 2013, 09:22 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

As per your age, you are eligible to apply for Bank PO exam, as maximum age limit is 30 years for bank PO exam.

Bank PO and Bank clerk exam for 19 nationalised banks are conducted by IBPS.

IBPS - Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.

IBPS conducts bank PO exam every year twice.

Eligibility for IBPS bank PO exam

Nationality -

You should be an Indian citizen

Qualification -

You should be a graduate from a recognised university.

Final year candidates can also apply.

Age -

For general category - 20 years to 30 years

for OBC - 20 years to 33 years

For SC /ST - 20 years to 35 years.

Examination Pattern of BAnk PO

Bank PO exam contains these five papers -

Quantitative Aptitude

Reasoning

General english

General Awareness

Computer Awareness

All these papers are objective type except English.

English has objective as well as subjective type questions.'

Subjective questions are based on -

comprehension, letter writing, precis writing, essay writing.

After this written exam, you can apply to various banks as per your score.

Visit www.ibps.in
23rd February 2013, 10:39 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
As per your Given Information regarding Date of Birth,you will not be Eligible to appear in any Bank Exam,if you comes under the General Category Candidates.

The Basic Requirements for appearing in Bank PO Exam are as Follows :-

Educational qualification :-
-->>You should have a Graduation degree passed out in any stream from recognized university.

Marks :-
-->>Your minimum marks in Graduation should be 60%.

-->>Minimum age required - 18 years(For IBPS) and 21 years(For SBI).
-->>Maximum age should not be above 28 years.

NOTE :- You will only Eligible if you comes under the Reserved Category Candidates.

Age Relaxation details is as Follows :-
-->>For SC/ST Category - 5 years.
-->>For OBC Category - 3 years.
-->>Person with Disability - 10 years.
-->>Ex-Servicemen - 5 years.
23rd February 2013, 11:21 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My date of birth is 2 January 1984 upto what time I can give the po exame .
PO exams are conducted by IBPS and SBI for all the Government banks
SBI conducts the PO exams for its own and its associates banks.
IBPS conducts PO exams on behalf of 20 Nationalised banks.

Eligibilty for the BANK PO exams:
Min educational qualifications is Graduation Pass
Age should be between 21 and 30 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

So, if you belong to General category, than you can apply for the Po exams for just one year

BANKS HIRING THROUGH IBPS
Allahabad Bank
Indian Bank
Andhra Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Bank of Baroda
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
Bank of Maharashtra
Punjab & Sind Bank
Canara Bank
Syndicate Bank
Central Bank of India
UCO Bank
Corporation Bank
Union Bank of India
Dena Bank
United Bank of India
IDBI Bank
Vijaya Bank
24th February 2013, 12:05 AM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Yes you can appear for the exam as the age limit is 21-30 yrs for General category and some relaxation is given for OBC and SC/ST category and other eligiblity is:

For appearing for bank PO exam the criteria is :
* One must have passed the graduation degree from recognized university.
24th February 2013, 01:01 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

Bank PO Age Limit:

The candidates age limit for the Bank PO is between 21 to 30 years.

The Upper age relaxation is applicable for the Other categories.

33 years for the obc Candidates.

35 years upper age limit for the SC/ST.

40 years for the PH.

All the best.
27th February 2013, 06:25 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Sonal,

The Age Limit For Various Bank PO Exams are :

a) For General Category : 21-30 years

b) For OBC Category : 21-33 years

c) For SC/ST Category : 21-35 years

Now as your age is 29 and half years , you are absolutely eligible for the bank PO Examination if you fulfill the required educational qualifications.

The Required Educational Qualification for Bank PO Exams is Graduation in any stream from any recognized college/university.

In Case of IBPS PO Exam , you need a minimum of 50% marks in graduation to be eligible for the exam.

You must be an Indian Citizen to appear in the exam.

The PO Exam consists of questions from 5 different subjects :

a) Quantitative Aptitude

b) Verbal & Non-Verbal reasoning

c) General Awareness

d) English Grammar

e) Computer/Marketing

For each correct answer , i mark is allotted to the student whereas 1 mark is deducted for every 4 wrong answers.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
28th February 2013, 01:02 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Sonal,

The acronym for PO is Probationary Officer.

Yes, you are eligible for Bank PO examinations.

Banking examinations are conducted by SBI(State Bank of India) and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personnel Selection).

The selection procedure for PO examinations is mentioned as below:-

* Written examination.

* GD.

* Interview.

The eligibility criteria required for the SBI PO examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any discipline from any recognised college or university.

* Percentage not required in graduation for SBI PO examination.

* Age limit:- 21-30 yrs for General contendors.
21-33 yrs for OBC contendors.
21-35 yrs for SC/ST contendors.

* Nationality:- Indian.

* Good knowledge of Computer and English.

The eligibility criteria required for IBPS PO examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any discipline from any recognised college or university with 50% marks.

* Age limit:- 20-30 yrs.

* Age relaxation:- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contendors.

* Nationality:- Indian.

Bank PO pattern:-

Bank PO syllabus:-

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
1st March 2013, 12:13 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi
Eligibility for the bank PO exam is in between 21-30 years of age. Therefore, you being of 29 and a half years of age can apply for the PO exam. moreover there is a relaxation for the obc category students of 3 years and 5 years for the sc/st students.
Gud luck
7th March 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

hi,i have heard about the upper age limit for uttarakhand people is 40 years.i am a resident of uttarakhand and i am 33 years old.can i give ibps exam.?
17th July 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I'm 28 years old n 29 is running now DOB is 14/06/1985, i secured 53% in BSc and 71% in MCA am i suitable for PO Exam?

Please clarify my doubt ASAP
21st July 2013, 09:53 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend yes you are eligible to apply Bank PO exam at the age of 29 and half years.

The age limit for Bank PO exam is :-

For General category candidate age limit is 21 years to 30 years.

For OBC category candidate age limit is 21 years to 33 years.

For SC/ST category candidate age limit is 21 years to 35 years.

Candidate must have to completed Graduation degree in any stream with 50% marks

from a recognized University are eligible to apply Bank PO exam.

Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

Bank PO exam contains these five papers :-

Quantitative Aptitude

Reasoning

General english

General Awareness

Computer Awareness

All the best...............
25th September 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello iam born on 06-05-1981 so i want to write the bank exams i have completed my graduation and persuing P.G as iam a widow so please let me now wethere iam elgible or not. please reply me.
25th September 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello iam born on 06-05-1981 so i want to write the bank exams i have completed my graduation and persuing P.G as iam a widow so please let me now wethere iam elgible or not. please reply me.
11th January 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am born in November 1983...Am I eligible for any of the bank exams? I have completed MBA finance in 2010.
4th March 2014, 06:54 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Bank PO Exams are in hot demand in these days. There is healthy competition among the candidates who are applying for these positions.

Here is the eligibility criteria required for the candidates to apply for these positions.

One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% of marks.

Candidates of SC or ST category should secure a minimum of 55% of marks.

Candidates who are pursuing final year of Graduation can also apply for these exams but they should be able to show the proof of passing in Graduation when they appear for Interview.

As per your query, the required age limit will be as follows

20-28 years of age for the candidates of General category.
Relaxation in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category.
Relaxation in upper age limit upto 5 years for the candidates of SC or ST category.

The relaxation in upper age limit will be upto 10 years for the candidates with physical disabilities.

The selection procedure would involve
Written Exam
Interview

The written exam consists of questions from the following categories
Reasoning
Numerical Ability
General Awareness
General English
Computer Knowledge

Check yourself with the above mentioned age criteria and confirm your eligibility.

Wish you all the best.
6th June 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,
. whether the increase in upper age limit in upsc will also applicable bank exams like ibps po exams
10th August 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

. whether the increase in upper age limit in upsc will also applicable bank exams like ibps po exams
7th August 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Age limit for Bank PO exams? Will I be eligible at an age of 33 and i have OBC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?