17th April 2011, 05:20 PM
hijab

Age-limit for CPMT exam?

My date of birth is 11th july 1995 so can i appear in CPMT EXAM 2012 in lucknow,india ?

17th April 2011, 05:44 PM
shermin
Senior Member+

Default Re: Age-limit for CPMT exam?

Sorry but you cannot apply for the exam as the age limit is between 17-25yrs.You can apply when you are 17yrs.
17th April 2011, 06:02 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

Uttar Pradesh CPMT is one of the combined Pre Medical Test which is conducted every year by the Lucknow University in the directives of Government of Uttar Pradesh.

Every year many candidates apply for it to take admission in reputed medical colleges of the state. CPMT offers many medical courses and provides an opportunity to the candidate to build their successful career in medical field.

CPMT is gateway of all the medical preparation students.
UPCPMT Eligibility Details :

The candidate must be :

a) Citizen of India, Domicile of Uttar Pradesh, not born later than December 31, 1991 (Date inclusive), intermediate of the State Board in Science Group (Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany) with English as one of subjects/ (10+2) or other equivalent examination of some other recognized Board/University in U.P. with 50% average marks in the Science subjects (for General category candidates) and 40% for OBC/SC/ST candidates.

b) For BAMS Course : Madhyama Examination Passed Students of Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, Varanasi is eligible.

c) For BUMS Course : High School or equivalent Examination Passed with Urdu.

d) For MBBS/BDS Course : The eligibility conditions will be as specified by the Medical Council of India.

e) The candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in the year 2008 are also eligible, subject to the showing of evidence of passing the examination at the time of Counseling, if selected.

Reservation : Seats are reserved as per policy of State Government i.e. for OBC (27%), SC (21 %), ST (2%) and horizontal reservation to Women candidates (20%), Physically Handicapped (3%), Dependants of Freedom Fighters (2%), son/daughter of Ex-serviceman (Handicapped in War, Retired or Martyrs) (2%), NCC Cadet (‘C Certificate with ‘B’ Grading) (1%).
17th April 2011, 06:36 PM
tany sharma

Smile Re: Age-limit for CPMT exam?

the candidate should have already completed the age of 17 years and must not have completed 25 years of age on 31st december 2011
17th April 2011, 06:42 PM
vijaybhattoo07

Eligibility
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test, (UP CPMT) entrance examination is conducted by University of Lucknow on the behalf of Uttar Pradesh Government. The merit of the entrance examination determines the selection of the candidates. The eligibility criteria of the entrance examination is enlisted below.

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.
* He/she should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh. In case of non resident the candidate should fulfill the domicile criteria as laid by the government of the state.
* The applicant should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from UP Board or any other recognized Board / University with physics chemistry and biology as compulsory subjects of study.
* The minimum percentile of marks obtained by the candidates belonging to general category in science subject is 50% while relaxation of 10% is there for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
* For BAMS Course, the candidates, who have passed Madhyama Examination of Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, Varanasi are also eligible.
* For BUMS Course, the candidates, who have passed High School or equivalent Examination Passed with Urdu as a subject of study, are also eligible.
* The candidates, who are appearing in the qualifying examination or who are waiting for result, can also apply.
* The candidate, who desires to appear in entrance examination, should have completed 17 years of age.
17th April 2011, 06:52 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijab View Post
My date of birth is 11th july 1995 so can i appear in CPMT EXAM 2012 in lucknow,india ?

hi friend,

the age eligibility for CPMT is.....

--> should have completed 17 years of age.

so u can definetely apply for CPMT exam in 2012..........

*other eligibility for CPMT exam are..........

-->nationality--indian
--> should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
--> should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from UP Board or any other recognized Board / University with physics chemistry and biology as compulsory subjects of study.
-->The minimum percentile of marks obtained by the candidates should be
50% -- general category
40% -- sc/st/OBC

all the best...........
17th April 2011, 07:14 PM
Ullas Kakanadan

Eligibility for cpmt:

Domicile: cpmt applicant should be a citizen of India and a bonafide (Permanent) resident of the State of Uttar Pradesh . Exceptionsisplace students registered in U.P., Wards of employees of Govt. of India (civil/military),Public Sector Undertaking serving in U.P., Wards (who passed their qualifying exam from U.P.) of employees of Defence forces serving anywhere,Children of Indian national repatriated from other countries.

Age: The Candidate must have attained 17 years of age on or before December 31 of the year of admission.

Educational Qualification for eligibility for cpmt: The Candidate should have passed or appeared / appearing in 10+2 / Intermediate (12th) of UP Board or any other Board / University or an equivalent examination with Physics Chemistry and Biology.

Reservations in cpmt are:
SC 10%, ST 2%, BC 15%, Hill areas 3%, Uttarkhand 3 %, Frredom Fighters 3%, Children of Defence Personnel (killed/disabled) 2%, Handicapped 2%, General 50% (30% seats for women under each category).All India Entrance/Govt. of India nominees (additional).
17th April 2011, 07:55 PM
romigill

Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test is an entrance exam conducted by CSM Medical University, Lucknow on behalf of the Government of Uttar Pradesh for admission in to various bachelor medical and dental courses like MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS in the medical and dental institutes of Uttar Pradesh.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidates should have a domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
A candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with atleast 50% aggregate marks(40% for SC/ST) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. In addition candidates should have also passed English. Those who are appearing for class 12th exams in 2011 can also apply.

For BAMS: Madhyamik Examination Passed Students of Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, Varanasi

For BUMS: High School or equivalent Examination Passed with Urdu.

Availability of Application forms for UPCPMT 2011:

The forms for UPCPMT are expected to be available at all head post offices of all the districts in Uttar Pradesh and in Dehradun and Nainital and also at selected General Post Offices across Uttar Pradesh.

Courses offered:

1. MBBS
2. BDS
3. BHMS
4. BAMS
5. BUMS

Important Dates:

Date of Entrance Examination: Mid week of May, 2011
Availability of Application Forms: First week to mid week of March, 2011
Last Date for receipt of completed application forms: First week of April, 2011

Examination Pattern:

There will be 2 papers of 2 hours each. The first paper will contain questions from Zoology and Botany. The second paper will have questions from Chemistry and Physics. Only objective questions will be asked.

Contact details:

Ph (Office): 0522-2287653, 2286652, 2288193

Hope this might have answer your all queries...Best of luck for future
17th April 2011, 08:49 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

UP Combined Pre-Medical Test - Eligibility Criteria

must be 17 years of age in the year in which he / she want to appear in exam

Educational Qualification:

The candidate must have passed intermediate science (Biology Group) or equivalent
examination with minimum 50 % marks for general candidates
17th April 2011, 08:50 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Age limit for cpmt exam:- minimum 18 maximum 25.
17th April 2011, 08:52 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
To appear for CPMT examination, your minimum age should be 17 years.

So, You must be 17 years of age if you want to appear in Combined Pre Medical Test.

And you should have passed 12th or equivalent examination from UP Board or any other recognized Board with physics chemistry and biology as compulsory subjects.

And If you are appearing in the qualifying examination or who are waiting for result, can also apply for CPMT examination.

And if you want to get more information, then please visit the official website-

upcpmt.nic.in
17th April 2011, 09:30 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

CPMT exam is conducted by UP board for admission in medical colleges.

Limitation of age for this exam:-Not less than 17 and more than 25 at the time of exam.
18th April 2011, 01:08 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Quote:
CPMT exam is conducted every year by the Lucknow University. This is one of the pre medical test.
To apply for this examination a candidate should be at least 10+2 pass.

The minimum age required for the CPMT exam is 17 years. Candidate having age less then 17 years are not eligible to apply for the CPMT examination.
There is no upper age limit for this examination.

For more information on CPMT examination visit the web site
upcpmt.nic.in
18th April 2011, 03:09 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Utter Pradesh CPMT Exam Query !!

Age: Candidate must be 17 years of age in the year in which he / she want to appear in Combined Pre Medical Test (CPMT).

Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed intermediate science (Biology Group) or equivalent examination.

Educational Qualification recommended / acceptable for admission into different medical programs are :

Quote:
Your Date of Birth is on 1995 there for on 2012 you will be completing your 17 years therefore you are Eligible for it.
18th April 2011, 09:46 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Here i am going to provide the eligibility criteria for CPMT (Combine Pre Medical Test )

Academic qualification :
-One should have completed his 10+2 from a recognized board with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as the subjects.

Age criteria :
-Minimum age required to appear for this is 17 years.
-No upper age limit at all

In addition a candidate must be domicile of Uttar Pradesh

So you can appear for the CPMT exam
18th April 2011, 03:41 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

CPMT or the Combined Pre Medical Test is conducted by the Lucknow University.

The minimum requirement to appear for the exam is as follows:

Age Limit:

Candidate must be minimum 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of exam.
Also upper age limit is 25 years.

Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Biology, Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects.

Also, candidate must be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh.

For details, visit:

www.upcpmt.nic.in
19th April 2011, 02:19 PM
Sachin Narayan

Eligibility criteria for CPMT

Age- 17- 25 years.

Educational qualification- 10+2 scheme with Biology at +2 level from a recognised board.

As you will attain 17 years of age in 2012 therefore you will be eligible for appearing in CPMT examination 2012.
26th May 2011, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 31-july-1982. so i can appear in CPMT exam 2012 in india
1st June 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 6 jan 1995. So can i appear in cpmt 2012?
8th July 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

my dob is 18 july 1995. i am eligeble for pmt 2012 punjab?
19th July 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

what to do i dont know......... what to study how to study
4th September 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 48% marks in intermediate, i am general category student and i got 60% marks in b.sc, can i apply the cpmt exam?
17th September 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

my date of birth 15/3/1986 can i apply for u.p cpmt
23rd September 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

My DOB is 1 April,1995. M I ELIGIBLE FOR CPMT?
29th September 2011, 06:34 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
the age limit is 16.5 to 25 years only.so if you have nearly 17 years please apply today
good luck
5th October 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

my birthday is 18 jan 1995, can i appear in 2012 entrance exam
6th October 2011, 12:23 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

hi..
no,there are many medical colleges which are offering admission on the basis of management quota,but the donation fees to get seat on the basis of the management quota is very high,some times it goes up to even rs.50,00000 also,so if you are an person from an very rich family and are capable of paying such an fees then you need not write the pre medical test,some of the colleges which are capable of giving such seats are
1.manipal medical college
2.vellur medical college
3.gitams,vizag
4.ramachandra institute of medical colleges ,banglore
but,if you can not afford such an high fees then you have no other option and write the cpmt,generally most of the students take admission through this way only and hence the competition is very high and you have to really work hard in this way,but you can also get admission in the best universities of the country through this way because the government universities do not offer admission through the management quota and every one has to write the entrance exam to join these colleges,some of the colleges under this category are
1.AIIMS
2.BHU
3.OSMANIA MEDICAL COLLEGE
6th October 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

hi this is bushra yusuf.. i hv completed my 12th in 2005....my date of birth is 23-09-1986.....should i apply for cpmt in 2012??????in b/w i hv done my b.sc in optometry in 2011
6th October 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of cpmt 2012
16th October 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

hi my age is 6 july 1995 can i apply for cpmt and pls suggest me some books for that
21st October 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

hi, Iam pratibha.My date of birth is 08 june 1995.Can i apply in C.P.M.T examination 2012?
22nd October 2011, 01:39 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in CPMT examination then you will have to fulfill these criteria :

Academic qualification :
The candidate should have passed 12th standard examination with PCM.
He must carry minimum 60% marks in 12th standard examination.

Age limitation :
The age of the candidate must be within 18 to 25 years of age.

Hope you have all these criteria.
All the best.

~jacobs~
25th October 2011, 10:29 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
28 Apr 2011 – They are not required to take the HP CPMT Entrance Test 2011. HP CPMT 2011 Age & Educational Qualification : (i) Age Limit for HP CPMET ...
18th November 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

sir, my d.o.b is 5 may 1995. am i eligible for pmt 2012?
24th November 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

sir my birth date is 6jan 1995 can i apply for up cpmt 2012
24th November 2011, 01:57 PM
mendu aparna

Quote:
The Combined Pre Medical Entrance test conducted by state education board for admission in MBBS/BDS courses.

The eligibility criteria for CPMT-

Age limit -
The candidate should have already completed or should complete the ege of 17 years and must not have completed 25 years .

a) Citizen of India, Domicile of Uttar Pradesh, not born later than December 31, 1991 (Date inclusive), intermediate of the State Board in Science Group (Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany) with English as one of subjects/ (10+2) or other equivalent examination of some other recognized Board/University in U.P. with 50% average marks in the Science subjects (for General category candidates) and 40% for OBC/SC/ST candidates.

b) For BAMS Course : Madhyama Examination Passed Students of Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, Varanasi is eligible.

c) For BUMS Course : High School or equivalent Examination Passed with Urdu.

d) For MBBS/BDS Course : The eligibility conditions will be as specified by the Medical Council of India.

e) The candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in the year 2008 are also eligible, subject to the showing of evidence of passing the examination at the time of Counseling, if selected.
24th November 2011, 02:20 PM
bunty00

hy,
for appearing in cpmt you should have completed 17 years of age,then only you can apply for CPMT exam in 2012..........
24th November 2011, 02:27 PM
bunty00

hy,
for appearing in cpmt you should have completed 17 years of age,then only you can apply for CPMT exam in 2012..........
24th November 2011, 03:54 PM
VINEETDUBEY6384385

Quote:
my date of birth is 11th july 1995 so can i appear in cpmt exam 2012 in lucknow,india ?
dear its really good that you wish to be a doctor. You can appear for cpmt,as there is no maximum age limit for cpmt exam. Prepare well your class xii level of physics ,chemistry, biology.all subjects 50 questions except biology that carries 100 questions, each question carries 1 mark. No negative marking,good luck.
25th November 2011, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Minimum Age must be 17 years and Maximum must be 25 years at the time of exam.
The candidate must have passed intermediate science (Biology Group) or equivalent
examination with minimum 50 % marks for general candidates
28th November 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

sir my date of birth is 0s sept-1983. can I appear in the himachal cpmt test in 2012.
30th November 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

I am completing 17 yrs in April2012. Can I apply for CPMT Entrance exam.2012
30th November 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

sir, my D.O.B. is 9.Jan .1995 can i apply for cpmt 2012 ?
7th December 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 1st feb 1995 .can i aply for cpmt exam 2012?
9th December 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 30/07/1994 so can i appear in CPMT EXAM 2012 in Gorakhapur.
17th December 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

my doughter DOB is oct.1995 can apply for HP PMT
4th January 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

my dob is 9 jan 1995.am i eligible for punjab pmt
14th January 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

My D.O.B. is 5may1995 can i apply for cpmt.
17th January 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

My D.O.B is 24 oct 1995 can i apply for UP CPMT
22nd January 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

my dob 7feb 88 can i apply for cpmt 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?