12th April 2019, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

AIIMS-Delhi or CMC-Vellore, which is better for studying BSc(Nursing) course?

Hello everyone, my aim is to study BSc with Nursing course. I have herd about AIIMS-Delhi but I am looking forward to do this course in CMC-Vellore. However, my friends are suggesting me to do this course from AIIMS. Can you please tell me which is better?

14th April 2019, 05:53 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: AIIMS-Delhi or CMC-Vellore, which is better for studying BSc(Nursing) course?

Both the institutes are good as both of them have their own specialty. Many of us faces the difficulties. while choosing the right course and primarily the right college to pursue that course. Don't need to be worry, I am going tell you few important things about both colleges which will help you in wiping out your dilemma about this selection.

Fees structure for B.Sc nursing in A.I.I.M.S:
1st year - Rs 805/-
2nd year - Rs 680/-
Total- Rs 1,485/-

Fees structure for B.Sc nursing in C.M.C vellore:
1st year - Rs 58,590/-
2nd year - Rs 58,590/-
Total - Rs 1,17,180/-

PLACEMENTS:
As per the review of the students, the placement of A.I.I.M.S is nothing as compared to C.M.C Vellore.
C.M.C Vellore offers more packages as compared to A.I.I.M.S.

Still! I will tell you that both the colleges have their own standard. According to India today, C.M.C vellore comes at number second in the list of top medical colleges in India whereas A.I.I.M.S holds the number one position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?