12th April 2019, 11:16 AM
rahbar islam

Requirements to migrate Bihar for studying Higher Secondary with Bihar Board for 9th CBSE student of Mumbai?

Hi Sir, I am studying in Mumbai from CBSE Board in 9th standard. I want to migrate to Bihar and study Higher Secondary from Bihar Board. I would like to know about the requirements to do this. Please help me in this regard.

14th April 2019, 05:07 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to migrate Bihar for studying Higher Secondary with Bihar Board for 9th CBSE student of Mumbai?

Yes you can migrate to Bihar board from C.B.S.E board and you can study higher secondary from Bihar board. To get admission in 11th standard in Bihar board to study higher secondary, you must have to obtain a transfer certificate from C.B.S.E school and you need to submit it in Bihar board school along with mark sheets, bonafide certificate, etc. After successful completion of admission process, you will be offered admission in 11th standard in Bihar board school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?