1st October 2010, 07:16 AM
mikie

AIPMT Exam Second Attempt after taking 1 Gap year for Coaching Classes

Sir/Mam
I am Mukesh Hembrom from Jharkhand . I had completed my 12th std. In year 2008. I had attempted AIPMT in 2009 and 2010 , but , unable to crack it . Now , I want to join the Allen Coaching and will try to crack it in year 2012 . Would be I eligible for it as I am dropping one year .
My date of birth is 24 october 1990 .
I belongs under ST catagory .
I had 60% agg. in 12th .

Please clarify my confusion !
My e-maill address is [email protected]

1st October 2010, 01:58 PM
Mansi Gandhi

Default Re: AIPMT Exam Second Attempt after taking 1 Gap year for Coaching Classes

do you realy want to crack the AIPMT or you want to be a doctor???????
is it just crcking the exam or you want something big in life.........
i think wasting one more year is not right you can also go with other government exams.....
2nd October 2010, 04:01 AM
rahularyanx

Default Re: AIPMT Exam Second Attempt after taking 1 Gap year for Coaching Classes

hi mukesh
i want you to be more sincere. sit alone somewhere and think of yourself what you are and or wanna be. now you are ready .after that if you are determined enough and can bear another one year drop out. then go for it if not so sure leave it and join any average college.you can show your talent there. if yes ..you are already a drop out so i think your knowledge should be above average and can join any coaching institute for guild line.

all the best
best regards
2nd October 2010, 08:07 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely attempt again. One year gap is will not be an obstacle to your next attempt. But you could appear for other exams too. Since every year is precious. Good luck.
3rd October 2010, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

thank you to all you guys . Now , I am so much confident about my future and wanna thank to you all for that precious advises .!
22nd October 2010, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

hi...i m shreya n its my 2nd tym as a dropper..i m a student f aakash inst. but i did my 12th 4m andhra pradesh...n i actualy stay in assam..so my question is ...can i make d affidafit dat is reqd 4 an andhra student 4m delhi or should i make it 4m my hometown..assam..
during my 1st tym i got it 4m my college itself so i dont hv any idea....plz help?
30th November 2010, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

about dd for aipmt sc catagerie
24th January 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I am nowgoing to appear X standard CBSE exam which will be held on5th march onwards. sir I am interested to Join AIPMT examination on 2013. At present I secured 9.2 marks . So how I can manage both the the course 11and12th class as well as AIPMT course. I need your suggestion please.
Dimpy Dutta . my email id nizaradb@gmail .com
25th January 2011, 07:35 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

AIPMT Exam Second Attempt after taking 1 Gap year for Coaching Classes
Yes, you can surely attempt again. One year gap is will not be an obstacle to your next attempt. But you could appear for other exams too. Since every year is precious.

Good luck.
27th January 2011, 02:09 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

you can surely appear for the aipmt exam after your gap year but in my view you must not waste your three years for aipmt.
well you can appear for aipmt2012

you must also check out your agelimit for the aipmt exam:
here i am providing the agelimit criteria to appear for aipmt 2011:
Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1986 are eligible. However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PH candidates who were born on or after October 01, 1981 are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate only will be taken as authentic.
31st March 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i am not sure of my marks in p c b in board exam , will i join akash institute ? i fear if my marks are not eligible for aipmt ,a lot of money will be wasted.
28th May 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

this is the right decision of droping for 1 yrs for preparation for medical
5th June 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

hi!!ths is sooraj.I dropped this year for aipmt but unfortunately i think i will be getting B.Ds.Should i go with it or drop for one more year plz help me out
8th June 2011, 02:28 AM
pongapandit

I think you not clear of your goals.Sit with your parents/well-wishers and discuss with them your problems.Surely you may find an option.
Otherwise take a pledge that you will be sincere from know and achieve your goal next year.And the good news is that AIPMT did not put an upper age limit.

With regards..
Ravi
8th June 2011, 02:36 AM
pongapandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am not sure of my marks in p c b in board exam , will i join akash institute ? i fear if my marks are not eligible for aipmt ,a lot of money will be wasted.
Dear student,
Wait for the board results.As far as I know boards results are out by last week of May or latest by first week of June, and the sessions in coaching institutes start from mid of June...So no question of wasting money.
Act wisely.

With regards..
Ravi
8th June 2011, 02:41 AM
pongapandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi!!ths is sooraj.I dropped this year for aipmt but unfortunately i think i will be getting B.Ds.Should i go with it or drop for one more year plz help me out
Well Suraj,
Its completely upto your decision.If you want to do mbbs then you should go for once more time,but be more sincere this time.

With regards..
Ravi
9th June 2011, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

sir is this my right decision to drop 1 yrs for aipmt . i pass 12th with 76% in 2011 and from where
11th August 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

sir how many seats in MBBS IN year pls rank order
4th September 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam
I am sonal from varanasi. I have completed my 12 in the year 2011. I am dropping this year to prepare
for aipmt so i want to know that if i drop 1 year then for how many times can i give aipmt exam. Do I
have still 3 chances left for it? pls rply me soon
Thank you
4th September 2011, 02:42 PM
Sonal/Sweta Tripathi

sir/mam
I am sonal i have passed my 12 in 2011 i want to drop my 1 year to prepare for aipmt exam therfore i want to know that if i will drop 1 year then do i have still 3 chances to try to qualify in aipmt
4th September 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

do i have still three chances left for aipmt if i drop 1 year after 12?????? plz
tell me
4th September 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I am sonal. I have passed my 12 in 2011 now i want to drop 1 year to prepare for aipmt
so i want to know that if i drop 1 year then how many chance will be left for me to try
for aipmt.do i would still be able to give aipmt 3 times..... plz plz rply me soon
30th August 2013, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

I got BDS in first attempt of NEET-UG .
should i take gap and try for MBBS. or should continue with BDS.
I am confused to choose from two. please help
8th December 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam, I have passed my 12th board examination in 2014 n took 1 year drop. I want to appear for AIPMT 2015. What will be my qualifying examination code?
2nd May 2015, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

this is sushmita frm jharkhand..i hve jst given my 12th board exams..n i'm sure i'll get above 80% marks...i scored 89% in 10th board..i really want to be a doctor as bcoz of sum personal reason..bt i'm nt prepared well dis year..so shuld i drop dis year or get admissn in any b.sc clgs..or shuld i opt for both..plz help me..
6th May 2015, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

sir iam confident that iwill get 88 percentage in 12th class but iwill get 252 marks in aipmt . sir pls tell me that iwill do bsc or take drop?
13th May 2015, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

this is deepak vashisth from delhi.... i am so confused coz dis year i am not selected in aipmt bt i am selected in amity university foh cs engg. .....so should i drop this year for pmt or take admission in amity university
5th May 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i dropped one year 4 aipmt preparation from aakash coaching insti.but couldn't crack that now i want to improve my self . i have only one dream to become a doctor. i am weak in physics.so is that a good decision to take coaching or prepare at home?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?