24th September 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Which Airlines related subject group to take in 11th to become an Air Hostess?

Well actually i am a girl and i want become an Air Hostess, after my studies get over, but which group i must take to in air lines i am little confussed with, what group i must take in class 11th and please reply me . THANK YOU

24th September 2016, 09:38 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Airlines related subject group to take in 11th to become an Air Hostess?

As you are interested to become a Air hostess hance I would like to suggest you to opt for the stream in which you are interested in 11th and 12th because there is no specific stream required to become a Air hostess. You can also opt for Arts stream if you are less interested to study. Moreover after completion of your intermediate you have to appear in the entrance exam to get the training of air hostess and to become eligible to work as a hostess.
14th January 2018, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Airlines related subject group to take in 11th to become an Air Hostess?

Hello.! I am a girl with graduate and studying 11th. I have a doubt that there will be any problem to become an air hostess with a mole on face?? I wish I could an answer for my doubt. Thank you.
9th June 2021, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Well actually i am a girl and i want become an Air Hostess, after my studies get over, but which group i must take to in air lines i am little confussed with, what group i must take in class 11th and please reply me . THANK YOU
22nd July 2021, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I am maths computer science group taken what group should I take in collage for become a air hostess
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?