14th August 2018, 03:34 PM
vaishnavi kurra

Which all entrance tests I need to write for admission in M.Sc in Physics?

I want to pursue Master of Science with specialization in Physics. So, which all entrance exam I need to appear for that? Is there any Central conducted entrance exam?

15th August 2018, 10:34 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all entrance tests I need to write for admission in M.Sc in Physics?

There is no common entrance test for admission in master degree in science course.

Entrance examination is conducted by various universities and colleges for admission in the course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university in Physics.

Some of the universities which conduct entrance examination are :-

Delhi University.

Banaras Hindu University.

JAM ( Joint Admission Test ) for admission in IIT.
15th August 2018, 12:24 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all entrance tests I need to write for admission in M.Sc in Physics?

M.Sc refers to Master of Science and to pursue M.Sc in Physics degree course the minimum education required is a B.Sc degree course with Physics as a major subject throughout the three year degree course. Students holding B.E./B.Tech degree courses are also eligible.

As, far as you are concerned about the common national level examination for admission in M.Sc Physics degree course then there is no such examination and therefore you are required to qualify different entrance examination for admission to different universities such as IIT JAM for admissions across IITs, DU PG entrance examination for admission in Delhi University, BHU PET for admission Banaras Hindu University, etc. .
15th August 2018, 12:43 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

List of M.Sc Physics Entrance Exams are given below.

** Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test (IIT JAM)

** Banaras Hindu University (BHU) M.Sc Physics Entrance Exam

** Birla Institute of Technology & Sciences BITS admission Test (BITSAT)

** Delhi University M.Sc. Entrance Exam

** Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University M.Sc Physics Entrance Exam

** Lovely Professional University M.Sc Physics Entrance exam

** Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) M.Sc Physics Entrance Exam

** National Institute of Technology Warangal Entrance Test (NITWET)
15th August 2018, 01:02 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Entrance examination is conducted by universities for admission in master degree, so you have to appear and qualify in it for admission in the respective university.

Some of the university which conduct entrance examination are :-

JNU.

BHU.

DU.

BRABU.

PU.

For more information visit at official website. No, common entrance examination for admission in master course.
15th August 2018, 10:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

There is no common entrance examination for admission in all the universities.

Universities conduct separate entrance examination for admission in master degree course. Some of the best university offering master degree course are :-

Patna University.

Banaras Hindu University.

Delhi University.

Jamia Milia Islamia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?