10th May 2010, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

Colleges offering MSc nuclear physics course? What is the admission procedure? How can I write the entrance exam?

which are the colleges offering course?what is the admisson prosedure?how can i write entrence exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics?
  2. Is it a right decision to do MSc in Nuclear Physics while doing T.Y.BSc?
  3. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Nuclear Physics in Chennai?
  4. How to do MSc Astrophysics or Nuclear Physics after doing BSc(MPEL)? Which are the universities offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  5. Msc Physics colleges offering in Chennai?
  6. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Physics) in Akola? I've completed my graduation and working as teacher
  7. List of top institutes offering MSc in Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics?
  8. List of the colleges along with their admission procedure and eligibility criteria offering M.Sc course physics under Solapur University?
  9. List of good colleges for MSc Physics? Procedure to take admission in DU for MSc Physics?
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam? -- [New]
  11. Madurai Kamraj University, M.Sc. In Physics, Atomic and Nuclear Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. List of top colleges offering M.Sc in Astronomy and Space Physics? Procedure to apply for this course?
  13. Top Institutes offering msc physics in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When will I get the entrance exam form for MSc Physics in DU? Procedure of admission?
  15. Top Indian colleges providing admission in M.Sc (Physics) and admission procedure of the colleges
  16. Colleges offering M.Sc in Nuclear Physics? Required qualification and fee structure?
  17. Career opportunities in Astrophysics and Optics? Good institutes offering MSc in Physics? What is the admission in procedure?
  18. Am I eligible for PG in Nuclear Engineering after completing 3rd year B.Tech ECE? Which colleges are offering admission and what is the eligibility criteria?
15th October 2011, 10:12 PM
indum24

Thumbs up Re: Colleges offering MSc nuclear physics course? What is the admission procedure? How can I write the entrance exam?

Eligibility:

For doing M.Sc in Nuclear Physics, one has to complete B.Sc from any recognized University. The honors subject in B.Sc studies can be physics, mathematics or any other subject as per the institute’s requirements. The minimum score in B.Sc exam to get into M.Sc is generally not pre-decided, and the criteria are laid by the institute the candidate is applying to.

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/msc-in-nuclear-physics/#ixzz1ariz9500

COURSE OUTLOOK:
The course of M.Sc, which is a master’s degree course, is a full time course of two years. These two years is again divided into two parts of one year each. After every year one needs to pass in the examination to get promoted to the next year.

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/msc-in-physics/#ixzz1ari1gv25

Job Prospects:

There is a huge job opportunities in M.Sc degree holders in Physics. There are various Research Centers in India and in abroad where M.Sc degree holders in Physics are required for the detailed research in various fields of physics. M.Sc degree holders are also recruited in defense through SSC and CDS. One can also join the research projects in defense in DRDO after their recruitment in DRDO(defense research development organization).

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/msc-in-physics/#ixzz1ariOsRAB

Best Places to Pursue:

University of Delhi

Banglore University

University of pune

Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)

IIT Kharagpur, West Bengal

Hans Raj College

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/msc-in-physics/#ixzz1ariVmlsO
15th October 2011, 10:22 PM
abhinavdoc

Default Re: Colleges offering MSc nuclear physics course? What is the admission procedure? How can I write the entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which are the colleges offering course?what is the admisson prosedure?how can i write entrence exam?
The Colleges offering Nuclear physics course are:

The Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam
Homi Bhabha National Institute, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
15th October 2011, 10:38 PM
abhinavdoc

Thumbs up Re: Colleges offering MSc nuclear physics course? What is the admission procedure? How can I write the entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Here are some other Institutes providing higher education in nuclear physics,

-Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics - Kolkata, West Bengal
-Institute Of Physics - Bhubaneswar, Orissa
-Punjab University - Chandigarh, Punjab
-College of Science & Technology - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
-Berhampur University - Berhampur, Orissa
-Kamla Nehru Institute of Physical and Social Sciences - Sultanpur, Uttar pradesh

Most of these institutes make admissions through entrance examinations and then the marks percentage in bachelor degree.
Brochures can be downloaded from the site of the respective university.
23rd December 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering MSc nuclear physics course? What is the admission procedure? How can I write the entrance exam?

hey i wanna do M.sc in nuclear physics..so please tell me list of top 20 colleges..
27th February 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i hav finishd bsc physics,b.ed,now doing m.ed. I would like to do my p.g from a recognzd institution. So pls help me out.
16th October 2015, 12:53 AM
minikagupta
Member+

Colleges offering MSc nuclear physics course
---------------------------------------

--College of Science & Technology
--Banglore University
--Punjab University
--Hans Raj College
--The Andhra University
--Kamla Nehru Institute of Physical and Social Sciences
--Homi Bhabha National Institute,
--Hans Raj College
--Berhampur University
--University of Delhi
--Indian Institute of Technology
--Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?