12th December 2018, 04:07 PM
0401ashu

Which all government ID proofs are required while applying for MPSC exam?

Hello Sir/Mam, I have do not have Aadhar card. My Aadhar card got rejected because of bio-metric fault. But I have Pan card and voter IT (before marriage) and domicile (after marriage). Is this enough for applying for MPSC exam? Or, having Aadhar is also compulsory?

15th December 2018, 07:20 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all government ID proofs are required while applying for MPSC exam?

Aadhaar is not compulsory for verification. Instead of Aadhaar card, you can bring other proofs like Voting Card, Driving License, Passport.

As per recent amendment to cross-check dummy candidates, now MPSC will demand two identity proofs for verification of candidates.

So, in case if your Aadhaar verification is getting failed. Then, you can bring any two other three proofs like Voting Card and Driving License.
15th December 2018, 07:34 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which all government ID proofs are required while applying for MPSC exam?

Earlier It was allowed and candidates were required to provide any two ID proofs, but now Adhaar Card is compulsory to link your profile with Adhaar to apply for MPSC. Commission has taken decision to provide adhhar based authentication for MPSC aspirants to avoid cheating during examination. So, you should go to Adhhar Centre and generate your Adhaar to be eligible to apply for MPSC.

MPSC Application Process
- Visit the official website : www.mpsc.gov.in
- Click on "New User Registration" button.
- Provide basic details of registration and click on "Create User".
- Confirmation Page of registration will be displayed. Note Down Username and Password.
- Login and Fill the Personal, Educational, Communication and Experience details etc. In application form.
- Upload scanned images of Passport Size Photograph and Signature.
- Verify all the details and Click on "Save".
- Make a payment of application fees.
- Choose the Exam Centre of examination and submit it.

Selection Stages
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?