7th January 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to be followed for applying MPSC exam?

Hi,

I am M.com student n I want to apply for mpsc. So can I get detail information for the application of mpsc exam?

8th January 2015, 09:31 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to be followed for applying MPSC exam?

Maharashtra Public Service Commission(MPSC) is a Constitution body which selects the students for Civil Service Jobs in Maharashtra State. The procedure for application and eligibility are as follows.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate must have Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a Recognized University.

* Candidate should be able to speak Marathi fluently.

* Candidate should have Age between 19-33 years.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE :

Application is Based online.

* For 1st time user, the Candidate should register or create user account.

* Next, the user should do profile creation which is an one time activity.

* Fill the Personal information, Address information, Other information, Qualification, Experience information and then upload the photograph and signature.

* APPLICATION SUBMISSION : To apply for any advertisement click on 'Click here to apply' if all the criteria of the advertisement is matched with candidate's profile. The candidate information is taken from the MPSC online application form. Then click on 'SUBMIT' button to submit the Form.

* Candidate has to pay application fee in 'My Account'. Click on the type of examination for which candidate want to pay the fees.

* Candidate should pay the fees through Online payment, Maha e-Seva kendra, Bank Challan.

* After application submission and payment of fees, Candidate has to select the Centre of examination in case of competitive exam.
30th November 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I am Electronics engineering Graduate. Tell me what is the procedure to apply
for MPSC exam?
24th May 2016, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I am Chemical engineering Graduate. Tell me what is the procedure to apply
for MPSC exam?
3rd September 2016, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I done my MBA in 2014 now i want to apply for MPSCexams so which exam is suitable for me also i have very good knowledge of Marathi.
24th September 2019, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I have done my BA in economics . I want to apply for MPSC exams so which exam is suitable for me also i have very good knowledge of Marathi and English .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?