5th July 2019, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Which all graduate degree courses are accepted for applying for the post of Sub-Inspector?

I have completed my B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technician. Is this degree acceptable for applying for the post of Sub-Inspector in Kolkata Police? If not, then what should I do to become eligible?

8th July 2019, 08:13 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all graduate degree courses are accepted for applying for the post of Sub-Inspector?

There is no limitation on the discipline of bachelor degree to become eligible to appear for SI recruitment examination.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 18-27 years.

No, limitation on discipline of the degree.

You have to qualify in all the stages of examination for final selection.
9th July 2019, 10:04 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all graduate degree courses are accepted for applying for the post of Sub-Inspector?

Candidates passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to appear for the SI recruitment examination.

The age limit is 19-27 years. Candidates have to appear and qualify in the written and physical test for the final selection.

So, you are eligible to appear for the examination and eligible for recruitment after final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?