14th December 2017, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

MPSC application is not accepted if graduate degree is done from a different state?

Candidate is graduate, but that graduate degree done from other state. How to apply for MPSC? 1. My one question is same problem in my application form. Qualification criteria is not accepted by MPSC. I don't know why, anyone have knowledge about it please tell me. I am waiting for your support.

14th December 2017, 08:23 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MPSC application is not accepted if graduate degree is done from a different state?

There is no such issue as candidates passed bachelor degree from any recognised university of India and abroad are eligible to appear in entrance examination.

So, if you have degree from a recognised university you are eligible to appear in examination.

The age limit to appear in examination is 19-33 years with relaxation in upper limit for reserved category.

So, if you fulfill the above two qualification you can fill the application form for examination.

If there is still any issue go through the notification of MPSC eligibility criteria. For detail visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
15th December 2017, 01:11 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MPSC application is not accepted if graduate degree is done from a different state?

The eligibility to appear in MPSC examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university ( from any state or country ).

The age limit is 19-33 years for general category.

So, you are eligible to appear in examination if your degree is from a recognised university.

If there is still any problem in filling the application form mail your complain to MPSC. For detail about notification and other information visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
15th December 2017, 11:48 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

MPSC refers to Maharashtra Public Service Commission and for appearing in the same examination the minimum eligibility criteria required are as here under :-

i) You must have the nationality of India.

ii) Your age must lie within 19 years to 33 years. There is provision of age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

iii) You must have either completed your bachelor degree course or must be in the final year of same degree course from a recognized university.

Now as far as you are concerned about your eligibility for appearing in MPSC examination having completed your graduation degree from a university outside Maharashtra then you should not be worried regarding the same as for these examinations what matters is the recognition of your university from UGC not the place where the university is situated and hence if your university is approved by UGC you are certainly eligible for appearing in MPSC examination.

For details regarding MPSC examinations you can log on to its official website www.upsc.gov.in .
15th December 2017, 06:22 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

No, there is no such thing that if you have completed bachelors degree in any State other than Maharashtra then you are not eligible for MPSC, its not at all true. Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria of MPSC that if you satisfy then definitely you are eligible for MPSC entrance exam.
Eligibility criteria of MPSC:
>Candidate must be Indian citizen and Maharashtra domiciled.
>Candidate must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
>Age of the candidate must not be less than 18 years and more than 33 years. However for OBC and SC/ST category candidates the maximum age limit is 35 years and 38 years respectively.
>Candidate who are appearing for the final year examination are also eligible to apply for the MPSC examination.
15th December 2017, 06:23 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

No, there is no such thing that if you have completed bachelors degree in any State other than Maharashtra then you are not eligible for MPSC, its not at all true. Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria of MPSC that if you satisfy then definitely you are eligible for MPSC entrance exam.
Eligibility criteria of MPSC:
>Candidate must be Indian citizen and Maharashtra domiciled.
>Candidate must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
>Age of the candidate must not be less than 18 years and more than 33 years. However for OBC and SC/ST category candidates the maximum age limit is 35 years and 38 years respectively.
>Candidate who are appearing for the final year examination are also eligible to apply for the MPSC examination.
15th December 2017, 09:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

There is no such rule that the candidates must be a Graduate of the state of Maharashtra in order to apply for MPSC examination.
Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the MPSC examination, just have a look over it.

Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University are eligible to apply for the MPSC examination.
Candidates age must be in between 19 years to 33 years.
So, if you fulfill the above mentioned criteria, then you can definitely appear in the examination.
11th January 2022, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

i continuously face problem of your not eligible for this post what i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?