9th July 2020, 12:07 PM
its_me_antara

Which all Graduate discipline are acceptable for pursuing M.Sc in Criminology?

Am I eligible for M.Sc in Criminology after pursuing B.Sc (Hons.)? I am currently doing my B.Sc (Hons.) in Biotechnology. So, can I apply for M.Sc in Criminology after completing my course and getting my degree? Is there any entrance also for admission in M.Sc Criminology?

22nd July 2020, 01:36 PM
Career Saints

Default Re: Which all Graduate discipline are acceptable for pursuing M.Sc in Criminology?

Hello,
Greetings from Career Saints!
As per the eligibility criteria for M.Sc Criminology a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject or equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised university board is required.

But in your case you don't have relevant course currently which would help you to take up masters in Criminology. If you are really interested to pursue to career in that sector you can take up Certification courses in Forensics and criminology which is offered by few universities.

Since you are pursuing Biotechnology course, why don't plan your career in the same sector by taking up M.Sc Biotechnology?
The areas of the economy where Biotechnology graduates are hired are medicine or pharmaceuticals, engineering, food sector, institutes and universities, agricultural sector, research sector, animal husbandry etc.

The average MSc Biotechnology salary in India ranges from INR 4 to INR 10 LPA.

Happy to help
Good luck.
9th December 2022, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which all Graduate discipline are acceptable for pursuing M.Sc in Criminology?

Can a pharm D student do master's in criminology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?