5th January 2017, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Which all subject combinations are available in B.Com? List of best colleges under Delhi University with admission procedure?

Hello sir, I want to get admission in B.Com. Please tell me what are the subject's combination available in B.Com? List of best colleges for it under Delhi University with admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities offering B.Sc(Anthropology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Will I get admission in Delhi University for B.Com?
  3. List of colleges offering Phycho Hons from Mumbai Delhi University? What is the admission procedure?
  4. How to do B.Com honors correspondence from DU? I have scored 51% marks
  5. How many subjects are required for B.Com honors in DU?
  6. List of Colleges offering MCA under Delhi University? Admission Procedure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get admission for B.Com Honors in top 5 colleges of Delhi University?
  8. Procedure for admission to B.Com course in Delhi and Chandigarh?
  9. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  10. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Economic Honours from DU?
  11. List of colleges under Delhi University which offer Post Graduation course in Mass Communication in NCR Delhi?
  12. When is the last date to apply for B.Sc course? List of best colleges to apply for B.Sc course?
  13. Is it necessary to study Economics in 12th for doing B.Com Honours in DU?
  14. Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?
  15. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  16. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
  17. B.Com honors colleges under Allahabad University?
  18. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
6th January 2017, 05:17 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which all subject combinations are available in B.Com? List of best colleges under Delhi University with admission procedure?

Subject combination available in B.com are
>> In 1st year you have to study all subject related to commerce and accounts, economics which you have studied during 10+2. This would be quite easy and scoring as you have studied earlier a bit.
>> In 2nd year you will have to study Business law, cost accounting , Business ethics as compulsory subjects.
>> 3rd year is said to be a main year as you will be introduced taxation system of India, with macro economics .

Best college of B.com in Delhi are
** Shri Ram college of commerce
** Hindu college
** Hans Raj college
** Sri Guru govind college of commerce
** Sri Venkateshwara college
** Shahid bhagat singh college
** Ramjas college
** Sri guru tej bahadur khalsa college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?