20th April 2023, 11:55 AM
289Swetha

Am eligible for caterpillar company or not as per the mentioned details?

I got three arrears in my college Is there any possibility for me to attend the interview conducted by caterpillar company
My dream company is caterpillar
May I know whether i can attend the interview or not

26th April 2023, 03:02 AM
Kia2023

Default Re: Am eligible for caterpillar company or not as per the mentioned details?

For getting an interview call, you need to have no backlogs during your college. Most MNC look for a candidate who doesn't have a backlog/arrear.
But you still have a chance, you can join Caterpillar as an experienced candidate since the no arrear thing is applicable for freshers only.
You may join any smaller company, gain some experience and then on the basis of your experience you can apply for a position in Caterpillar and get selected.
26th April 2023, 09:53 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am eligible for caterpillar company or not as per the mentioned details?

The eligibility criteria for attending an interview conducted by Caterpillar company may vary depending on the position you are applying for. However, in general, most companies, including Caterpillar, have a minimum academic requirement for candidates to be considered for employment. This may include a minimum percentage of marks, no history of backlogs, and no active arrears.

If you have three active arrears in your college, it may impact your chances of being selected for an interview with Caterpillar or any other company. However, it's important to note that companies may also consider other factors like your overall academic performance, skillset, and work experience while shortlisting candidates for the interview.

My advice to you would be to work on clearing your arrears as soon as possible and focus on improving your academic performance. You can also work on developing your skills and gaining practical experience through internships, projects, or volunteering, which can improve your chances of getting selected for an interview.

Remember, every company has its own selection process, and meeting the minimum eligibility criteria is just one of the factors that can impact your chances of being selected for an interview. So, don't lose hope, stay positive, and keep working hard towards achieving your goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?