31st May 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

For which private software company am I eligible? How to apply for that company?

Sir my academic career is
class 10th- 58.8%
class 12th-62.2%
BSc(Computer Science)-62.22%
Currently Studying MSc(Computer SCience) final year from BHU.
I want to know about the private company in which I am eligible and also how to apply for that company . Please send me a full details with link.
Thank you

7th March 2016, 03:06 AM
Knowledge World

Default Re: For which private software company am I eligible? How to apply for that company?

After completion of your Master Degree in Computer science you can apply for various companies as a Software Developer,Software Configuration Manager, Software Quality Analyst,Database Administrator
Android Developer,Software Validation Engineer
Software Test Engineer,Technical Support Engineer
Hardware Design Engineer.
List of software companies in which you can get job :
>>Wipro
>>Tech Mahindra
>>HCL Tech
>>Mindtree
>>TCS
>>Infosys
>>Samsung
>>Ingram Micro India
>>Redington
>>IBM India
>>Dell India
>>Oracle
>>Acer
>>Microsoft India
You can get job in all above mentioned companies on the basis of your academic result and Knowledge.All these companies will give jobs after taking a personal Interview.
8th March 2016, 05:26 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: For which private software company am I eligible? How to apply for that company?

** You can not apply for the most of the companies such as TCS,HCL ,HP etc...As due to less percentage in class 10th standard.
** They have a criteria of 60% or more then that throughout the academic.
** But after gaining a experience from other companies such as WIPRO then you can apply in every big companies. WIPRO is also a leading companies which had a criteria of-

1-55% in 10th standard.
2-60% in 12th standard.
3-60% in graduation and same as for master degree without having any current backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?