18th June 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for admission for B.Tech electronics and communication in PSG college

i have studied in cbse school and i would like to know
the eligibility for the admission for B.Tech electronics and communication in PSG COLLEGE

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in PSG government college for electronics and communication engineering after scoring 195.5 cutoff?
  2. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  3. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will I get a seat in PSG Coimbatore for Electronics and Communication Engineering after passing 12th with a cutoff of 189?
  5. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  6. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  7. Can I get admission in PSG college of engineering for ECE or Mechanical after scoring 196 under OBC non local(AP)?
  8. How to do PG in Automotive Electronics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  9. Can I get a seat in Electronics and Communication in PSG engineering after securing 1173/1200 in 12th exam with 198 engineering cutoff?
  10. Am i eligible for PSU exam after scoring below 60%? I am a student of B.Tech 4th year from electronics and communication branch
  11. Will I get a seat in PSG college, Coimbatore after scoring 36.024 marks in TANCET
  12. Am I eligible for top universities to pursue MS in Electronics and Communication in US after scoring 100 in TOEFL?
  13. Can I join Airforce after doing Civil Engineering?
  14. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  15. WIll I get admission in PSG for power electronics and drives? Li
  16. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  17. B.Tech from PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore after 12th with 93.2% marks from CBSE?
  18. Am I eligible for SSC J.E Electrical after passing B.Tech electronics and communication engineering?
30th June 2016, 06:34 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission for B.Tech electronics and communication in PSG college

PSG College of Technology is an autonomous, government aided, private engineering college in Coimbatore, India. Yes you are eligible to get admission for B.Tech electronics and communication in PSG college. For this course you should have pass in 12th class from a recognized board with a minimum of 60%. Also you need to appear in the Entrance examination with a minimum of 55% score. For detailed information you can visit at www.psgtech.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?