25th May 2011, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for AIEEE counseling or seat in engineering if I have compartment in Chemistry?

I got compartment in chem . If m able 2 attend aieee counslings ..or able 2 get seat in engg. College same year ...i also apllied form for compatment clearence......plsss do rep. Ma parents r n high tensed position

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for COMEDK, MHT CET and AIEEE counseling after getting a compartment in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  2. Will I be allowed to take part in COMEDK, MHT CET and AIEEE counseling this year if I have got a compartment in 12th CBSE board? Do they provide provisional admissions?
  3. Can compartment students take counselling of AIEEE and Punjab CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I go for AIEEE or SEEE counseling if I have compartment in Maths?
  5. Do I have a chance to get admission in engineering? I have got compartment in one subject in CBSE and now writing compartment exam
  6. Can I get a seat in AIEEE counseling after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Can I appear for AIEEE and IIT JEE if I have compartment in maths and chemistry? Will I get a good college? Any chance for Aeronautical Stream?
  8. Am I eligible for compartment exam of CBSE board after passing in 4 subjects? Have I passed in Chemistry?
  9. If I score good in AIEEE and pass the compartment exam then will I be allowed for admission in Engineering or Architecture?
  10. Can I get a seat in 2nd or 3rd HSCS Haryana State Counseling after scoring 194509 rank in AIEEE?
  11. Number of attempts for compartment exam of 12th chemistry in PSEB? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for RPET online counseling? I have compartment in physics
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS after compartment?
  14. Am I eligible for counseling of AIEEE after scoring 815 in AIEEE or should I wait for my CBSE compartmental?
  15. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  16. Procedure to reappear in EAMCET due to seat cancellation? How to attend counseling?
  17. Can I get a seat in GNDU after scoring 201907 AIR? Any manual counseling for GNDU?
  18. Am I eligible to reappear for AIEEE?
25th May 2011, 09:19 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Unhappy Re: Am I eligible for AIEEE counseling or seat in engineering if I have compartment in Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got compartment in chem . If m able 2 attend aieee counslings ..or able 2 get seat in engg. College same year ...i also apllied form for compatment clearence......plsss do rep. Ma parents r n high tensed position
AIEEE ELIGIBILITY

Qualification:--Academic qualification for AIEEE is to have passed 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent from a

recognized board..with Maths as compulsory subject..

Percentage criteria for AIEEE is
50% for General category candidates
40% for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates

see you need to clear your 12th class for eligibility criteria and if you have applied for compartment clearance and if you clear it before your counselling then their won't be much problem ....but if you don't then i think you may get seat but cant get admission until you clear all subjects...
25th May 2011, 09:26 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Am I eligible for AIEEE counseling or seat in engineering if I have compartment in Chemistry?

Quote:
Dear friend yes you can do counseling but on till date you should clear your chemistry paper then you surely join AIEEE counseling.............

Friend you can take admission after giving this exam .......you know every college calling special counseling if there is seat is vacant............

That's why don't take tension and clear your chemistry compartment and take admission in college............

best of luck.............
25th May 2011, 09:32 AM
decentbadboy

Default Re: Am I eligible for AIEEE counseling or seat in engineering if I have compartment in Chemistry?

and what about comedk and mhcet sir for a compartment student? any funda of provisional admissions happens?
25th May 2011, 10:22 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for AIEEE counseling or seat in engineering if I have compartment in Chemistry?

Quote:

AIEEE exam is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). It is a famous engineering entrance exam among the engineering student. In every year lakhs of student appear in this exam for the admission in the NIT and many other college.

Eligibility Criteria for AIEEE Exam :

To appear in the AIEEE exam the minimum educational qualification is
pass 12th exam with physics, chemistry and mathematics as a main
subject with at least 50% marks for general category candidate and
40% for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate.

If you have compartment in chemistry then you are not eligible for AIEEE exam. So first clear the all subject of class 12th.

For any more information regarding AIEEE exam please see the official
website of AIEEE.

http://www.aieee.nic.in

Regards
~Mukul~
25th May 2011, 11:13 AM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for AIEEE counseling or seat in engineering if I have compartment in Chemistry?

Hi friend,

The minimum academic qualification for appearing in AIEEE 2011 is that

the candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its

equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination (see Appendix IX) with 50%

marks for general category candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH

category candidates. You must note that you must have passed in final

examination of 12th std. So you must first clear your chemistry to get eligibility

for attending AIEEE exam.
25th May 2011, 01:47 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

You can apply for AIEEE only after clearing compartment.
Also after clearing , you should have atleast 50% aggregate marks.
If you are planning for B.Arch then you should also have 50 marks in Maths.
25th May 2011, 03:43 PM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Hiii,
as per the aieee codition you clear your 12th exam..

but you have a compartment so you can be a part of th ecounselling but you dont take admission in any colleg before submitted your 12th marksheet..

If you show your applied for revaluation so they allow to be a part of counselling ..

good luck..
thanks,
ankur
25th May 2011, 04:33 PM
nikhilpatidar

yes you are eligible for aieee counslling but you are not eligible in colleges
25th May 2011, 05:48 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Sorry you are not eligible for AIEEE. There are compulsory to be clear from all subject with atleast 50% for general and 45% for sc/st.
Firstly you need to clear your intermediate and then you are eligible for AIEEE.
THANKS
25th May 2011, 06:07 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
First of all do not panic. You can get in touch in with the AIEEE about this issue. They may give you time to submit the markshhet of the cleared compartment exam so that you can continue in the college.
6th June 2011, 04:25 AM
Unregistered

IF I NOT GET 50 MARKS IN MATHS BUT GET 65 MARKS IN EEE THEN CAN I GET THE COLLEGE
14th June 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED 12TH WITH 60% BUT I HAVE FAILED IN MATHS AND IT CONSIDERED AS ADDITIONAL SUBJECT IN 12TH STD.....SO, I HAVE APPLIED FOR QUALIFYING MATHS EXAM ALONGWITH COMPARTMENTEXAME -THIS YEAR...AND I HAVE CLEARED UPTU EXAM WITH 132 MARKS ...I WANT TO KNOW KNW AM I ELIGIBLE FOR COUNCILLING AND I ALSO KNOW ABOUT WILL I GET ADMISSION IN GOOD COLLEGE OR NOT?? OR SHOULD I TRY TO GET ADMISSION IN GOOD COLLEGE IN Y) & (SC _RANKED IS 10527 )
16th June 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

how many cousllings in aieee2011
21st June 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

m i eligible for uptu counselling if i have a compartment in chemistry?
plz rply asap..
22nd June 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

i have got 30 marks in aieee and i am eligible for conselling can i get any college
28th June 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

In aieee i do not go in1stcounslingwhat do i go2nd counsling
6th July 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I got 42 marks in aieee.and iam from general catagory.my question is that am i eligible to apply in the state counselling of aieee??
17th March 2012, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

i qualify the iit exam but i have compartment in chemistry and physics ,may i elligble for iit
5th May 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

if i fail in physics in march and passed in may igot seat in aieee ican go na?
28th May 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

what is difference between orignal marksheet and after than compartment
29th May 2012, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

i got compartment in physics , am i able to give medical entrance exam test ?
4th June 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

If i've got 45 marks in maths but the total marks in pcm is 52% am i eligible for aieee councelling?plz reply soon..
5th July 2012, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

sir my AIR rank in AIEEE is 57422 and state rank is 1337 but compartment in maths can i go for counselling in NIT's my compartment xam is mid july and result will be declared in 1st week of august plz suggest me what can i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?