9th February 2021, 09:55 AM
MSVARUN

Am I eligible to appear in the ARS Examination being an MA(Sociology) postgraduate?

Hi everyone, I want to appear in the ARS Examination. I have done MA in Sociology. So, I would like to know whether I am eligible or not to appear in this examination. Please let me know as soon as possible.

22nd February 2021, 11:53 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in the ARS Examination being an MA(Sociology) postgraduate?

Yes, you can appear in the ARS examination.To give ARS examination candidates must have Master's Degree in the subjects for which they are applying or equivalent from any recognised University.They age should be 21 to 31 years age as of 01.01.2021(age relaxation as per government rules) and must be citizen of Indian , Bhutan or Nepal.
22nd February 2021, 11:57 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in the ARS Examination being an MA(Sociology) postgraduate?

Yes, you can appear in the ARS examination.To give ARS examination candidates must have Master's Degree in the concerned subjects for which they are applying or equivalent from any recognized University.They age should be 21 to 31 years as of 01.08.2021(age relaxation as per government rules) . Candidates must be citizen of India , Bhutan or Nepal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?