6th September 2011, 01:05 PM
sweety_shankar

Am I eligible to appear for Drug Inspector after doing B.Pharma?

Sir, I'm a student of 4th year B.Pharma from UPTU, now i'm interested to appear in entrance exam for Drug Inspector. Plz confm whether i'm eligible for appearing in the entrance exam and what is the next date of entrance exam.

Sweety Shankar
4th Years B.Pharma Student.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam after completion of B-Pharmacy? Date of Drug Inspector Exam in Gujarat?
  2. Courses which I should take after 12th science so as to have a bright future?
  3. Eligible for Drug Inspector if I am b.pharma graduate having marketing experience?
  4. Information about drug inspector exam in Gujarat? Am I eligible for drug inspector?
  5. How to become Drug Inspector in MP? Can I apply for Drug Inspector after B.Pharmacy
  6. B.Pharma graduate is eligible for Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and date of exam in Gujarat?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  8. Eligibility requirement for drug inspector exam? Am I eligible after post graduation in Microbiology?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC Drug Inspector if pursue M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy?
  10. When the Drug Inspector written test is conducted in a year? -- [New]
  11. Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharmacy?
  13. Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector Exam?
  14. Can I be eligible for Drug Inspector Exam being a candidate of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  15. How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm?
  16. Can i fill Drug Inspector and Food Inspector form being a B.Pharma final year student?
  17. How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm
  18. Am I eligible for drug inspector after passing MSc in chemistry(organic chemistry)?
30th October 2011, 02:55 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for Drug Inspector after doing B.Pharma?

HI,
Yes u are to appear in entrance exam for Drug Inspector. now u can apply to this exam. the notification to this exam is not given yet

good luck!
11th November 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

When will Notification for Drug Inspector will be given?
11th January 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

sir, 4 becoming drug inspecter ,3 year training is necessary or not
20th May 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Pharm and i want to appear for Drug Inspector Exam.Is it necessary that we need 3 years experience for appearing Drug Inspector Examination?

Regards,
Ramya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?