3rd February 2012, 03:05 PM
poluri sirisha

Am I Eligible to Appear in DSC Exam? I've done M.Sc(Environmental Science), B.Ed and I'm not having Telugu Background.

my educational qualification is Msc(environmental science) , B.Ed without telugu background can i appear for Dsc exam .if so for which subject/post am i eligible

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for writing DSC Exam? I've done M.Sc(environmental science) and B.Ed but having having Telugu background in my educational career
  2. Am I eligible for DSC after completing M.A Telugu distance?
  3. Am I eligible for DSC after completing Bsc(Biotechnology, biochemistry,chemistry) Msc(chemistry) BEd (Biological science, telugu)?
  4. Am I Eligible For Grade I And II Telugu Pandit in AP DSC? I've Completed M.A.(Telugu) and B.Ed. (Telugu and Biology Methods).
  5. DSC question papers in English?
  6. Am I eligible for B.Ed(telugu) grade -1&2? I've completed M.A and B.Com
  7. MA Telugu students are eligible for DSC?
  8. Am I eligible to write DSC in AP? I have completed M.A Telugu in Karnataka Open University -- [New]
  9. How may I get study material and model question papers for DSC school assistant maths (In Telugu Medium)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. DSC exam question papers of school assistant biological science papers in both English and Telugu Medium?
  11. Am I eligible to write Dsc(SA) and Dsc(SGT)? I've completed B.Com and B.Ed(social) and have eligible marks in TET
  12. Question papers of DSC in both English and Telugu medium?
  13. In Which Language DSC School Assistant Physical Science Paper will be Conducted (English or Telugu medium)?
  14. Is it necessary to write TET before DSC
  15. Am I eligible for DSC? I have done B.A and B.Ed with optional subjects telgu and social studies
  16. Is DSC exam paper available in both Telugu and English version?
  17. Is DSC bits exam available in English? I don't know Telugu
  18. Am I Eligible for SGT or SA? I've Completed B.Sc with biotech,microbiology,chemistry,bed biology, English and Telugu as 2nd Language.
15th February 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I Eligible to Appear in DSC Exam? I've done M.Sc(Environmental Science), B.Ed and I'm not having Telugu Background.

AM i eligible for dsc ,S.A physical science ,with maths,physics,computer science are optionals in my degree.and i have completed B.Ed with maths and physical science methods.please answer me.
17th February 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I Eligible to Appear in DSC Exam? I've done M.Sc(Environmental Science), B.Ed and I'm not having Telugu Background.

I completed M.sc maths, B.ed with english medium Background...I have telugu as second language at school level only but not at college level.....so for which Post am i eligible in DSC
23rd February 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I'm post graduate in Telugu. Shall I eligible for DSC Exam without having bachelor degree in Education.
29th February 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I had completed degree with maths,physics,computer scince and BEd with maths,physical scinces as methodologies now can i write school assistance for physical scince?
8th March 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my degree with maths,physics,computer science as optional subjects.also i did my BED with maths,physics as methods.am i eligible for sa physical science
12th December 2012, 11:12 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

The following is the eligibility criteria required for giving the DSC exam:

You must be an Indian.

You must completed graduation in only B.Ed.
You must qualify TET (Teachers Eligibility Test) which is conducted by state government.

You must have 55 percentages of marks to apply for the test.

You should have knowledge among one of the subject below. The subjects are Science, Hindi, Telugu, Math’s, Social Studies , English.

AP DSC 2012 Age Limit for General Category(OBC Candidates)

Must have at least 18 years as on 01-07-2011 and

The max age limit is 39 years.

12th January 2013, 07:29 PM
abhishek0123

Hi,
Director of School Education
Recently the govt of AP is inviting the applications for School Assistant, LP, PET & SGT posts through DSC entrance exam and this entrance exam is conducted for requiting the various posts in govt schools for teachers posts. This year the AP govt is releasing the 21343 posts in following category wise.

Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT)-11602 Posts
School Assistant – 5695 Posts
Physical Education Teacher (PET)-364 Posts
Language Pandit (LP)-1998 Posts

So who are waiting to to work in govt schools for teacher posts,then you can apply this entrance exam and for this required requirements are follow bellow;..
Required Requirements :
Age Limit and Relaxations :

For SGT, PET, LP & School assistant required age limit should be between 18 and 39 years and here age relaxation is available for reserved category candidates i,e 5 years for SC / ST candidates and for PH candidates is 10 years.

Educational Qualifications:

For SGT's required educational qualifications are you must completed the 12th from recognized board with D.Ed certificate and also you must qualify the APTET entrance exam.

For school assistants required educational qualifications must be pass the graduation with bachelor of educational in relevant subject and also you must qualify the APTET entrance exam.

Foe physical education teacher required educational qualifications are you must completed the 12th from recognized board with U.G.D.P.Ed or Graduate degree and B.P.Ed or M.P.Ed recognized by NCTE

For language pundit required educational qualifications must be pass the graduation with bachelor of educational in relevant subject and also you must qualify the APTET entrance exam

Selection Procedure:

For teacher post in govt schools the selection processor is based on the basis of marks obtained in written test which will be 80% and in TET which will be 20%.
3rd August 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

i hav done graduation with biotechnology, bioinformatics and chemistry combination and post graduation in biochemistry.......and B.Ed (biological science)....... can i eligible to apply for DSC biological science? plz reply me soon.......
25th March 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.Ed(bio-science) and now iam doing my m.A (ENGLISH) 2nd year. my question is,Can i have a chance to apply for both dsc(english and bio-science)posts
6th November 2018, 06:31 AM
Unregistered

I am a local of Karnataka but I have done bsc bed and MA in Karnataka. Am I eligible to write AP DSC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?