30th May 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for MAT Exam having scored 41% in B.Com course?

I have only 41% in B.com(H). can i allowed in mat exam for MBA?

30th May 2012, 02:39 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for MAT Exam having scored 41% in B.Com course?

MAT stands for MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST, the exam for which is conducted by IMA(Indian Management Association) for admission to MBA(Master of Business Administration) course.

There is no criteria for any percentage of marks required to apply for MAT. Any Graduate from any discipline from a recognised University, can apply for MAT. There is no restriction to upper age to apply for MAT. There is also no restriction to the number of attempts to MAT.

So having secured 41% marks in B.Com. you are eligible to apply for MAT exam.

30th May 2012, 05:36 PM
belidepriyanka

Smile Re: Am I eligible to appear for MAT Exam having scored 41% in B.Com course?

hi..
in order apply for MAT it is not required to have a particular percentage in your academics it is only related to the qualifying status of s particular student so you can happily go for it....

2nd June 2012, 09:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for MAT Exam having scored 41% in B.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test . The Examination is conducted by All India Management Association . The Examination is conducted four times in a year during the month of February , May , September , and December .

The minimum qualification for appearing in MAT is graduation in any discipline from any recognized University .Final year student in any undergraduate can also apply.There is a minimum percentage requirement in graduation which is different for different management institutes and universities.

You have completed B.com degree with above 41% so you are applicable for MAT exam.There is not required any kind of percentage marks.

Syllabus for MAT Examination :-
  • Language Comprehension - 40 Questions
  • Mathematical Skills - 40 Questions
  • Data Analysis and Sufficiency - 40 Questions
  • Intelligence and Critical Reasoning - 40 Questions
  • Indian and Global Environment - 40 Questions.
NOTE:-
  • Total number of questions: 200; 40 in each section
  • Duration of the MAT: 150 minutes.
  • Marking: 1 mark for each correct answer and 0.25 negative marking on wrong answers.
BEST MBA COLLEGE THROUGH MAT SCORE

1) Alliance Business Academy Bangalore

2) SCMS Cochin

3) Indian Institute of Finance Delhi

4) Christ College Bangalore

5) Birla Institute of Technology Delhi

6) Fortune Institute of International Business Delhi

7) IMS Ghaziabad

8) IILM Delhi

9) Badruka Institute of Foreign Trade

10) IIMM Pune

For more details you can visit to http://www.aima-ind.org

2nd June 2012, 10:29 AM
Zodik

Friend there have no any cut off marks to appear MAT exam .just need graduation degree from a recognised university.you have already passed graduation with 41% marks.That means you can appear for MAT exam..

---------------BEST OF LUCK---------

24th June 2012, 06:02 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

hello friend..!!

->MAT stands for MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST.

->the exam for which is conducted by IMA(Indian Management Association) for admission to MBA(Master of Business Administration) course.

->There is no criteria for any percentage of marks required to apply for MAT.

->Any Graduate from any discipline from a recognised University, can apply for MAT.

->There is no restriction to upper age to apply for MAT.

->There is also no restriction to the number of attempts to MAT.

thank u..!!

all the best..!!
So having secured 41% marks in B.Com. you are eligible to apply for MAT exam.

6th March 2013, 08:49 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes your eligible for MAT Entrance Examination.. After Completing your B.com Course with 41% Percentage of marks..

No Specific percentage of marks required for this Course .. Only Pass Mark in Bachelor degree course Enough to apply for MAT Entrance Examination ..

So, there is no Issue regarding with your Marks .. If your pass all Semester without single Backlogs in your B.com Course then definitely your eligible for MAT Examination .

Information Regarding MAT Examination :-

MAT stand for Management Aptitude Test . This MAT examination is conducted by the All India Management Association . MAT examination is conducted four times in year during the month of January , May , September , December , MAT Examination score card validity for one year ..

>>> If your interested to apply for MAT examination then you should qualified for bachelor degree in any stream from recognized university . If your belong from final year students are also qualified for MAT examination .

>>> No Minimum Marks required for this Examination

>>> If your qualified in this MAT examination then you eligible to get admission in Top MBA colleges in our country . This MAT examination certificate is necessary is to get admission in MBA institution .

You may apply for this Examination by Visiting the Official website of AIMA ..

MAT Examination Pattern :-

-Language comprehension
-Mathematical skill
-Data analysis and sufficiency
-Intelligence and critical reasoning
-Indian and global environment

Reference Books for MAT Examination :-

~~ MAT Entrance Exam Guide
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Rs. 442

~~ MAT Entrance Guide
Author: Deepak Agarwal, Mahima Agarwal
Publisher: Disha Publications
Rs. 450

~~ Mission MBA MAT Management Aptitude Test
Author: BS Sijwali, Tarun Goyal
Publisher: Arihant Publications
Rs. 413

~~ MAT- Management Aptitude Test
Author: By Student Aid Publication
Publisher: Student Aid Publications
Rs. 250

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?