28th February 2017, 12:01 PM
Lawrence abraham

Am I eligible to appear for NDA-1 exam at the age of 24 years? How can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, My age is 24 years and I want to appear for NDA-1 exam so I want to know am I eligible to appear for NDA-1 exam at the age of 24 years? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
E. Lawrence Abraham

2nd March 2017, 07:44 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for NDA-1 exam at the age of 24 years? How can I apply for the exam?

No, you are not eligible to appear in NDA -1 examination being a 24 years old candidate. The age criteria required to appear in NDA examination is 16.5 to 19.5 years. Candidates who have passed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible to appear in NDA examination. Since, you have crossed the maximum age limit of 19.5 years, being a 24 years old candidate, you are not eligible to appear in NDA examination.

2nd March 2017, 11:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for NDA-1 exam at the age of 24 years? How can I apply for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrence abraham View Post
Respected Sir, My age is 24 years and I want to appear for NDA-1 exam so I want to know am I eligible to appear for NDA-1 exam at the age of 24 years? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
E. Lawrence Abraham
As per age criteria, you are not eligible for NDA I exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

2nd March 2017, 11:27 AM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

NDA refers to National Defense Academy and for joining NDA one has to qualify NDA entrance examination.

NDA entrance examination are held twice every year by UPSC generally in the month of April ( NDA I) and September ( NDA II ).

Being a 24 years old candidate you are certainly not eligible for appearing NDA entrance examinations as for appearing the same examination the required age limit is 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

For more details about NDA entrance examinations you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in and download the notification released for the same examination.

2nd March 2017, 11:31 AM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

NDA refers to National Defense Academy and for joining NDA one has to qualify NDA entrance examination.

NDA entrance examination are held twice every year by UPSC generally in the month of April ( NDA I) and September ( NDA II ).

Being a 24 years old candidate you are certainly not eligible for appearing NDA entrance examinations as for appearing the same examination the required age limit is 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

For more details about NDA entrance examinations you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in and download the notification released for the same examination.

2nd March 2017, 08:41 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

NDA refers to National Defense Academy and for joining the same one has to qualify NDA entrance examination held by UPSC twice every year.

As far as you are concerned about the age limit for appearing in NDA entrance examination then it is 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

So it is evident that being 24 years old you are not eligible for appearing in NDA entrance examination.

For details about NDA entrance examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?