7th August 2019, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in Staff Selection Commission exam with below 50% in 10th?

Dear friends, I have secured below 50% marks in 10th standard. I want to appear in Staff Selection Commission exam. I would like to know that can I be eligible to apply for this exam? Please let me know as soon as possible.

12th August 2019, 12:49 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Staff Selection Commission exam with below 50% in 10th?

Yes, you can definitely apply for SSC (Staff Selection Commission) examinations even having completed your Class 10th with less than 50% marks as marks in Class 10th does not matters for the eligibility for appearing in any SSC examinations.

For detailed eligibility criteria of different SSC examinations, you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
14th August 2019, 12:51 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Staff Selection Commission exam with below 50% in 10th?

SSC examination is conducted for recruitment in government jobs. The minimum educational qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognised board or institutions.

Candidates with minimum passing marks are eligible to appear in the examination. So, you need to pursue higher secondary to become eligible to appear in the examination conducted by SSC.

Candidates will have to qualify in all the stages of examination for final selection. For more information visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
17th September 2020, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i become a police officer with height 169 cm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?