8th April 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for AIEEE now?

I'm mary. I completed twelfth standard. I wish to join engineering course. I come to know about aieee now only. How do i apply for aieee? Am i eligible to apply it for now?

9th April 2012, 09:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for AIEEE now?

You can certainly apply for AIEEE after completing 12th class. You should have completed 12th class with science as major subject. You should opt for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the main subjects in 12th class level. You should score minimum of 50% marks in the 12th class level. You can apply via online for this exam.
24th July 2013, 05:14 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for AIEEE now?

Yes my friend,

After 12th,students can apply for AIEEE(All India Engineering Entrance exam).

But now a days,AIEEE comes in the form of JEE entrance exam.

JEE stands for Joint Entrance exam.

It has two rounds:

1.JEE Main

2.JEE Advance

If you want to take an admission in some universities or colleges then you have to crack the JEE Main.

And if you want to get an admission in some NIT or IIT then you have to crack the both but JEE Advance after JEE Main.

There are so many trades in Engineering but you can choose any one from them according to your choice and interest.

Streams in engineering:

1.Computer science engineering
2.Information technology
3.Civil Engineering
4.Mechanical Engineering
5.Aeronautical Engineering
6.Food technology
7.Biotechnology
8.Electrical Engineering
9.Electronics and communication Engineering
10.Nanotechnology
11.Production
12.Environment
13.Automobile
14.Industrial
and many more.

Thank u!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?