10th March 2012, 05:42 PM
k19naz

Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET in earth science? I am doing MSc environmental science

respected sir/madam i want to know if i am eligible for applying csir net in earth science, i am doing msc environmental science

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  2. Which subject to choose in CSIR NET in place of Environmental Science? -- [New]
  3. CSIR(NET) Earth science model papers? Information about SLET Earth Science exam?
  4. How can I apply for UGC CSIR NET in Chemical Sciences? I have done BSc in Chemistry
  5. M.Sc Physics student can write CSIR in Earth Science?
  6. Is Msc Computer Science Student eligible for writing CSIR-UGC Net Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET(Earth Atmospheric/Planetary Science) being a student of MA(Remote Sensing & GIS)?
  8. Detailed information and coaching classes for preparation of CSIR-NET(Earth Science) in India?
  9. Am i eligible for CSIR Life Science NET examination? I am doing MSc in environmental science
  10. Am I eligible to appear for CSIR NET in earth science after completing masters degree in physics?
  11. How to write CSIR exam in Environmental Science as a Major
  12. Am I eligible to appear for CSIR NET in earth science after completing masters degree in Arts, Geography
  13. Earth Science syllabus and study materials to prepare for CSIR-NET?
  14. When the application form of CSIR-NET(Earth Science) will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  15. Should I appear in CSIR-NET if pursuing M.Sc(Environmental Science)? Tips to prepare for CSIR-NET?
  16. Reference books for preparation of CSIR-NET Earth Science
  17. CSIR NET JRF Earth science papers of last 3 years
  18. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
11th March 2012, 12:59 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET in earth science? I am doing MSc environmental science

Quote:
Originally Posted by k19naz View Post
respected sir/madam i want to know if i am eligible for applying csir net in earth science, i am doing msc environmental science

Eligibility For UGC NET Exam

The National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted every year by the University Grants Commission..

Candidates can either apply for the lectureship or Junior Research Fellowship

Candidates must have the following minimum eligibility criterion for appearing in the exam :-

1) The candidate (if applying for JRF) should not have attained the age of 28 years as on the first date of the month of the exam..

2) The candidate must be a final year student or should have completed his/her post graduation from a recognized University with an aggregate of 55% for general candidates and 50% for reserved candidates..

For more information and updates about the exam you can Click Here

I have attached some of the previous year papers of Environmental Science of NET Exam for your reference..

Just go through them and i hope you get used to the pattern of the exam..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
11th March 2012, 05:50 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET in earth science? I am doing MSc environmental science

Yes, you can apply for UGC NET after completion of M.Sc. in Environmental Science.

NET-NET ELIGIBILITY TEST conducted by UGC twice every year for selection of Lectureship and award to JRF(Junior Research Fellowship).

The eligible candidate must be a Post Graduation Degree holder in any stream from a recognised University with at least 55% marks above the age of 17 years.

There is no upper age bar for those applying for Lectureship but those applying for JRF should be within 28 years of age.

For more information you may log on to www.ugcnetonline.in
9th July 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET in earth science? I am doing MSc environmental science

am i eligible to apply for csir net lectureship in chemical sciences ? iam msc botany .
20th August 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

am i elegible for earth science net??i am doing M.A in environmental studies
16th September 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for csir net after completion of msc agronomy?
14th February 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible to apply for UGC NET in environmental science ? I am doing MSc pharmaceutical chemistry
13th June 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear mam.i have done msc in pharma chemistry.but i want to do qualify net in life sciences.is am eligible for that?
21st September 2013, 02:23 PM
karthee55555

s, u are eligible for writing csir earth atmospheric and planetary sciences , but before going to apply please go through the syllabus ..
all the best.........
1st August 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to apply for csir net in chemical science?i am doing msc in biochemistry
29th December 2016, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I have done MSc Environmental Science and have qualified CSIR UGC NET IN EARTH, ATMOSPHERE, OCEANIC AND PLANETARY SCIENCES. Does it make me eligible for assistant professor post I. Environmental science....
9th August 2018, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET in biotechnology? I am doing BSC IN BIOTECHNOLOGY?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?