21st February 2017, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for GDCA exam after completing B.Com scoring 35% marks? How can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Com scoring 35% marks and now I want to apply for GDCA exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for GDCA exam after completing B.Com scoring 35% marks? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the starting date of GDCA exam online Application?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Private Bank PO exam after completing Graduation scoring 40% marks? How can I apply for the exam?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completing Graduation scoring 46% marks? Do I have to attempt any entrance exam?
  5. How to apply GDCA course.? What is carrier of GDCA course in bank.?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed entrance exam after completing BA scoring 44.75% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Air Force entrance exam after completing class 12th scoring 66.2% marks?
  8. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to apply directly for TYB.Com after completing HSc 2 years
  10. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  11. When is the last date of application for GDCA exam? Can I apply for it online?
  12. What is the eligibility to apply for M.A? Am I eligible to do M.A with 44% marks in B.Com?
  13. What is the syllabus of GDCA exam? What is the fee structure?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for NET exam for Librarian after completing BLISC with 63% and MLISC with 58% marks?
  15. When can I fill the GDCA exam form this year? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for GRE exam after scoring 58% marks in UG?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for a student Visa for Europe after completing class 10th scoring 70% marks?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for GMAT exam after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering scoring 53% marks?
29th July 2017, 10:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for GDCA exam after completing B.Com scoring 35% marks? How can I apply for the exam?

=> GDCA stands for global diploma in cooperation and accountancy

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to apply for GDCA exam after completing B.Com scoring 35% marks

=> For this examination candidate must have passed B.Com with at least 50% from a recognized university.

=> For application process you have to visit at the official website.

=> The forms will be available in the month of December.

=> For more information you can visit at: www.mpsc.gov.in
18th February 2020, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for GDCA exam after completing B.Com scoring 35% marks? How can I apply for the exam?

I'm last year of bcom how can apply for the gdca course
12th October 2020, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for GDCA exam after completing B.Com scoring 45% marks? my experience 14 years accounting sector . How can I apply for the exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?