11th August 2011, 12:01 AM
satyasudha

Am I eligible to apply for graduate trainee after completing MSc Physics from Banaras Hindu University?

I am doing my m.tech in nuclear engineering. I have completed my m.sc physics from banarus hindu university of varanasi in u.p. But i got 59% marks .am i eligible for that job?

20th December 2011, 05:41 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for graduate trainee after completing MSc Physics from Banaras Hindu University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyasudha View Post
I am doing my m.tech in nuclear engineering. I have completed my m.sc physics from banarus hindu university of varanasi in u.p. But i got 59% marks .am i eligible for that job?
Which job are you talking about? You haven't mentioned the name of the company or the position you want to apply for! What you have mentioned is that you have completed your M.Sc in Physics with 59% marks and you are pursuing M.Tech in Nuclear Engineering.

With your qualification in Physics you are certainly eligible enough to apply for a Graduate Trainee, you are also eligible to apply for any job within your expertise in the respective department.
13th May 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for graduate trainee after completing MSc Physics from Banaras Hindu University?

How i can become a space scientist after complete MSc in Physics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?