8th October 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for HAS Exam after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?

sir i am doing doing bsc nautical science course can i apply for HAS exam or any other equivalent exams.

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for IPS Exam after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  3. Will there be any opportunity for me in Indian Navy after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  4. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  6. Which is the best course that I can join after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  7. Can I join BSc Nautical science after completion of higher nautical diploma?
  8. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  9. How to get sponsorship for B.Sc(Nautical Science) or DNS to study in Abroad?
  10. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  11. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  12. Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course
  13. Am I eligible to appear for UPSC Exams being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  14. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  15. Difference between BSc Nautical Science and BSc Maritime Science?
  16. Marine courses available after B.Sc Nautical science? Availability of jobs?
  17. How to join BSc Nautical Science and Diploma in Nautical Science with sponsorship? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I join BSc in Nautical Science after completion of NHD
10th April 2013, 10:09 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for HAS Exam after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?

hi,

Yes, you Are eligible for HAS exam.

To join HAS exam,

You must be passed a bachelor degree from a recognized university

There is no percentage requirement.Appearing in final year candidates are also eligible.

Your age should be between 21-30 years. Age relaxation is given to reserved category students.

HAS exam consist;-

Preliminary exam

Mains exam

Personality test

Hope Information help you.................
21st June 2013, 06:38 PM
Paliyal79

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for HAS Exam after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?

HAS means Himachal Administrative Service.
For this post, the entrance is conducted by SSC.
For appearing in this exam, the candidate must have the graguation or bachelor begree in any stream from a recognized University.
There is no minimum percentage of marks required.
The students in the final year can also apply for this test.
Age limit is 21-30 years.
5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for the OBC candidates.
GOOD LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?