27th April 2018, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Lateral Entry BTech counselling in Tamil Nadu if belongs to Kerala?

Sir, I have completed my 10th from Chennai and my Diploma from Coimbatore. Now I need to apply for BTech Lateral Entry counselling in Tamil Nadu. My native town is Kerala. Am I eligible for applying counselling? Will there be any issues regarding nativity?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend lateral entry counseling to join B.E in Tamilnadu Engineering College? I have completed diploma in Production Engineering
  2. Am I eligible to attend the Tamilnadu B.E lateral entry counseling after completing diploma with 95% from Tamilnadu?
  3. Details for difference between BCA and BCA lateral entry?
  4. Eligibility for lateral entry in B.Tech colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  5. What is the procedure for appearing lateral entry exam in Tamil Nadu?
  6. Lateral entry in Tamil Nadu engineering college? From where to get the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible for candidate who is graduated from Tamil Nadu to apply for PSC in Kerala?
  8. How to apply for post diploma lateral entry in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu? Can I apply to IIT Madras?
  9. Can I be eligible for lateral entry in Bangalore after completing schooling in Tamilnadu?
  10. What's the eligibility Criteria for Getting Admission in Govt. Engineering college of Tamil Nadu? I've completed my 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya and 10+2 in Secondary Education, Govt. of Kerala.
  11. List of colleges in Kerala offering B.Tech through lateral entry
  12. Can I join B.Tech through lateral entry colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  13. Am I eligible for B.Tech lateral entry in Kerala after completing 2nd year diploma in civil engineering with 70% marks?
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector for BTech Electrical graduate in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  15. What is the qualification required to apply for Kerala Lateral Entry Test?
  16. Eligibility to appear in GGSIPU Lateral Entry Counselling for General candidate with 1185 rank in LEET?
  17. Whether lateral entry in Kerala Technical Education is possible or not?
  18. Am I eligible for lateral entry after completing Kerala Polytechnic 3 years diploma -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?