7th September 2014, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I join B.Tech through lateral entry colleges of Tamil Nadu?

I am Dany.I have completed my Diploma in Mechcanical Engineering(DME) in 2013.Can I able to join B.Tech through lateral entry at 2014 in Tamil Nadu colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Lateral entry in Tamil Nadu engineering college? From where to get the form?
  2. Details for difference between BCA and BCA lateral entry?
  3. What is the procedure for appearing lateral entry exam in Tamil Nadu?
  4. Am I eligible to attend lateral entry counseling to join B.E in Tamilnadu Engineering College? I have completed diploma in Production Engineering
  5. How to apply for post diploma lateral entry in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu? Can I apply to IIT Madras?
  6. Required Cut off marks to get admission in Engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu through Lateral Entry?
  7. Can I be eligible for lateral entry in Bangalore after completing schooling in Tamilnadu?
  8. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  9. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  10. Is it possible to join Lateral B.E in Northern Colleges after doing diploma in Tamilnadu?
  11. Best course for Diploma in Mechanical holder?
  12. How to take lateral entry in 2nd year in WB colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  14. How to apply for diploma lateral entry exam for engineering in Tamilnadu while in ECE diploma?
  15. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  16. List of colleges in Tamilnadu taking admission through lateral entry for diploma holders? I have finished my diploma course and expecting 83-89% marks in my diploma
  17. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  18. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
8th September 2014, 11:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join B.Tech through lateral entry colleges of Tamil Nadu?

Yes surely you can apply for Lateral Entry admission into B.Tech course. Just make sure that you have a Diploma in Engineering qualification from a recognized University. There are many colleges in Tamil Nadu that offers admission into 2nd year of Engineering course through lateral entry. You just have to apply for entrance exam and get a good rank, so that you can get admission in top college.

Some of the colleges in Tamil Nadu that offers lateral entry are listed below:

1. Indian Maritime University, East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai - 600119.

2. Hindustan University Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Padur, Kelambakkam, No.1, Rajiv Gandhi IT Expy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603103 ‎ Phone: 044 2747 4262

3. KCG College of Technology KCG Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Karapakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600097 ‎ Phone: 044 2450 3232 ‎

4. St. Peter's University Avadi, Annanur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600109 ‎ Phone: 044 2655 8082 ‎

5. Saveetha Engineering College Saveetha Nagar, Thandalam, Chennai,Tamil Nadu,602 105 ‎ Phone: 044 2681 1499
9th September 2014, 09:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join in B.Tech course after completion of diploma course through Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) in Tamil Nadu. To join in B.Tech after completion of diploma, you need to appear for the Lateral Entry Entrance Test LEET exam.

The candidates who have completed the Diploma degree from a recognised university are eligible to appear for the LEET exam.

After qualifying the entrance exam, based on the rank you have secured and the availability of the seats in the colleges you have selected, you will be allotted a seat in the particular college.
11th October 2017, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I am kiran.l have completed my diploma in Electrical Electronics Engineering (DEEE)in 2016.can I able to join B.tech through lateral entry at 2017 in Tamil Nadu collages.because i am a Telangana student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?