6th October 2017, 08:16 AM
pasunkili.N

Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Hotel management regular classes after completion of B.Sc through distance education?

I finished my one-year food craftsmanship in 2008 to 2009 batch and now I am studying distance education B.Sc hotel management and catering science final year in Madurai Kamarajar university. Now I need to study regular classes MSc is possible or what?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do BA in hotel management after completion of 12th in commerce?
  2. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after passing BSc in Hotel Management?
  3. Whether candidates pursuing B.Com from distance are eligible for MBA from regular universities or not? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management course after completion of B.Com course?
  5. How to join MSc Mathematics after completing Bsc statistics through regular stream
  6. Can I do hotel management after B.Com completion?
  7. Am I eligible for giving CSIR NET exam after completion of Ph.D course?
  8. How to do BSc in Psychology through distance education?
  9. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  10. Can I do masters through regular college abroad after completion of BSc through distance education
  11. List of universities offering M.Ed via regular classes as well as via distance mode of education?
  12. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  13. Should I choose private schooling or regular?
  14. Can I apply for NET exam or Ph.D after completion of bachelors in hotel management?
  15. Question papers of Karnataka, Kannada Medium? Previous years question papers with Blue Print? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for admission in regular MBA course after passing BSc through distance education with 81.62%?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Hotel Management course after completion of 3 years polytechnic course?
  18. Am i eligible to take admission in regular M.Tech IT after doing BSc IT and MCA from distance education mode

14th October 2017, 11:56 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Hotel management regular classes after completion of B.Sc through distance education?

=> M.Sc. Hotel Management or Master of Science in Hotel Management is a postgraduate Hotel Management course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to apply for M.Sc Hotel management regular classes after completion of B.Sc through distance education.

After completing this course you can apply for jobs in given below employment area.

1. Hyatt

2. Oberoi

3. Taj Hotel

4. Front Offices

5. Sheraton

6. House Keeping

7. Food and Beverage Services

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?