6th September 2013, 05:39 PM
pushkartamang

What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management

Hi, I am 19 year old and i did bachelor preparatory program from krishna kanta handique state open university as i could not pass secondary examination . so i would like to continue my higher education as doing bsc in hotel management from ihm. So kindly let me know as soon as early that can i do bsc in hotel management from ihm with that qualification.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for hotel management course? I have done graduation in BSc Chemistry
  2. Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course
  3. Eligibility to join BSc hotel management as lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  5. Is bachelor preparatory program eligible for admission in BSc hotel management
  6. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  7. Is it possible to join BSc Hotel Management after passing 1st year diploma in hotel management
  8. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  9. Last date for the sale of Hotel Management application forms? What is the eligibility criteria for Hotel Management?
  10. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  11. Eligibility to pursue Hotel Management course for 10th standard student? -- [New]
  12. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  13. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  14. How can I convert diploma into BSc degree in hotel management? I have completed 3 years diploma in hotel management affiliated with Alagappa University
  15. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  16. BSc Hotel management Course Scope and Colleges offering this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which course is better for me after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism
  18. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
15th April 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management

What is the fees at iihm kolkata i want to know ? about i want to addmission in iihm college in kolkata. because I am not many monny to my career
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?