12th July 2017, 04:46 PM
Tejaswini sahu

Am I eligible to apply for MCA in best colleges after scoring 52 percentage marks in B.Sc?

Am I eligible to apply for MCA in best colleges after scoring 52 percentage marks in B.Sc? Can you please list me down the colleges in which am eligible to apply and also the procedure to be followed? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in Goa University after scoring 61% combined of all 3 years of BSc and 52% in final year?
  2. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  3. Where I can apply to study MCA with less than 55% marks in BSc(Computer Science)? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to apply for MCA in best colleges after scoring 52 percentage marks in B.Sc?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in English after scoring 50 percentage marks in MA?
  6. Can I be eligible for MCA after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 65% in 12th, 48% in BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get a government college after scoring 38 marks in MCA entrance exam by Vyapam?
  8. List of companies where I would be eligible for job after scoring 70% marks in MCA?
  9. Am I eligible to sit for AIMCET after scoring 60% above in 10th, 12th?
  10. How can I improve my percentage of MCA? I want to apply for NET but got only 54.94% marks in MCA from IGNOU
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in IIT or NIT after completion of MCA with 76 percentage marks?
  12. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Canada Study Visa after scoring 63 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for Pharma.D course in government college after scoring 96.25 percentage marks in higher secondary exam?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after scoring 54 percentage marks in 12th grade?
  16. Colleges in which I can apply for M.A English after scoring 45% in BSc Arts?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for MCA in JNU after scoring 70% in 12th and 41% in B.A
  18. Is it true that degree percentage and marks are not useful for getting seat in best MCA colleges?
12th July 2017, 10:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MCA in best colleges after scoring 52 percentage marks in B.Sc?

Yes definitely if you have completed your graduation in Science then you can apply for MCA.
Candidate must have obtained more than 50% marks in graduation in order to pursue MCA.
Relaxation of 5% is given to reserved category students.
There is no age bar.

List of colleges where you can apply for MCA:

BHU

IIT Roorkee

J N T U Hyderabad

Goa University

MCA University of Rajasthan

IIT Bombay
12th July 2017, 10:21 PM
KOTHUR VIGNESH

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MCA in best colleges after scoring 52 percentage marks in B.Sc?

Yes, you can pursue MCA after B.Sc General. You need to qualify national or state level entrance tests. AIMCET, NIMCET, etc are some of such entrance tests. Qualifying these exams will help you to join reputed institutes like NIT or IIT. JTO exam is applicable only for engineering graduates. You can apply for other lucrative jobs in public/private sector.
13th July 2017, 11:50 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, even after scoring 52 percentage you can get admission into MCA course.

You just have to qualify the entrance exam that is conducted by the respective institute.

Questions will belong to the course that you have studied earlier and some questions related to Computer Basics.

Some of the colleges in which you may get admission are:
  • Institute of Business Management & Research, Pune
  • Modern College of Engineering, Pune
  • MACS - MAEER Arts, Commerce and Science College, Pune
  • ICEM - Indira College Of Engineering and Management, Pune
  • Siddhant Institute of Computer Application, Sudambare, Pune
  • Dr. DY Patil Institute of Master of Computer Application, Akurdi, Pune
  • Vidya Pratishthans Institute of Information Technology, Baramati, Pune
  • Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering, Pune
  • Sinhgad Institute of Management, Pune
  • Fergusson College, Pune
  • MIT- College of Management (MITCOM), Pune
  • Indira Institute of Management, Pune
  • Vishwakarma Institute of Technology (VIT), Pune
  • Tilak Maharashtra University (TMU)
13th July 2017, 05:40 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted by various institutes for admission in MCA courses.

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application and it is two year duration master course. The eligibility to pursue course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree with mathematics as main paper in 10+2.

The required aggregate to appear for examination or to get admission varies with institutes.

So, you can visit official website of respective institute for more details.

Some of entrance examination conducted for admission in MCA courses are :-

NIMCET - For admission in NITs.

DU conduct entrance examination for admission in university.(www.du.ac.in)
13th July 2017, 05:47 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply MCA after completion of B.Sc from any well recognised institute. You can either apply through entrance exam or directly under management quota. Some of known entrance exams for getting admission in MCA are NIMCET, MCA CET etc.
Best institute for pursuing MCA are as under:
1. Panjab University.

2. Amity University.

3. Bhavik College of Management and Information Technology.

4. A.P.S. College of Engineering
13th July 2017, 09:35 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to get admission in top MCA colleges of India. Here is mentioned some of the best MCA colleges of India:-

Pune University Computer Science Department
Ganeshkhind, Pune Maharashtra 411007

Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi 110067

University of Hyderabad
Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500046

BIT Mesra Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra Ranchi, Jharkhand 835215

NIT Surathkal NH 66, Srinivas Nagar, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar, Mangalore, Karnataka 575025

PSG College of Technology, Avinashi Road, Peelamedu, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641004

ITM University NH 75, Madhya Pradesh

NIT Rourkela, Rourkela, Orissa, India 769008

VIT University, Katpadi, Vellore, Tamil Nadu 632014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?