17th December 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?

Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th? Can you please give me the details on the same? What are the steps to follow to be eligible for the scholarship and apply for the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a scholarship after scoring 87.8 percentage marks in 12th non medical from HBSE board? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to get study scholarship after completion of 12th with 71 percentage marks in MP board?
  3. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 85 percentage marks in intermediate?
  4. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 88% marks in 12th?
  5. Am I eligible to get scholarship in Telegana state after scoring 99 percentage in Sanskrit subject?
  6. Am I eligible for getting the study scholarship after scoring 95.6% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  7. Am I eligible to get a Scholarship after 5 years of completing class 12th scoring 90% marks?
  8. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for Rs.1000 per month for doing college after completion of 12th with 83% marks?
  10. Am I eligible for any scholarship after scoring 95% in 12th
  11. Which scholarship I can apply for after completion of 12th standard with 80 percentage marks?
  12. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 83% marks in 12th board exam?
  13. Scholarship or financial assistance after scoring 80% in 12th?
  14. Am I eligible for getting the scholarship after completion of 12th with 85.4% marks overall?
  15. Procedure to apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 91.8 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for central sector scholarship after scoring 81 percentage marks in 12th?
  17. Can I get scholarship from Ministry of Human Resource Department Deafter scoring 80% in 12th commerce?
  18. Am I eligible for scholarship if I had cleared B.Tech 2 years with 80 percentage more marks?
23rd February 2017, 09:25 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?

Yes you are eligible for scholarship under 'PM's Scholarship scheme'(in India). A scholarship scheme introduced by the Indian Government. It is for doing a professional course for the duration of 3-5 years.
>Students who scored more than 75% marks in 12th, They will got scholarship of Rs. 10,000
>Students who scored more than 85% marks in 12th, They will got scholarship of Rs. 25,000
Although it is a little less but you can apply for it.
11th May 2019, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?

Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing collage after scoring 92 percentage mark's in intermediate
8th September 2019, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I got 90 percent marks at intermediate how can I apply for scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?