5th July 2017, 09:26 PM
Eishadixit

Am I eligible to apply for SRCC after scoring 60 percentage in 10 and 98 percentage in 12th standard?

I scored 60 percentage in 10th standard and if I will score 98 percentage in 12th standard then is I am eligible for SRCC . And my subject are account, banking, English, Hindi, computer (without maths ).is maths is compulsory or not for SRCC. Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Canada Study Visa after scoring 63 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  2. Which are the B.Tech colleges having the lowest fee structure?
  3. How much percentage of marks are required to get admission in SRCC?
  4. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission in SRCC? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to go to Canada for doing higher studies after scoring 70 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  6. Am I eligible to get job in software companies after scoring 59 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  7. What is the percentage needed to apply for SRCC?
  8. Why IT Company needs 10th and 12th standard percentage for recruitment?
  9. Why most of the IT Companies do require 10th & 12th class percentage? List of the IT companies which allow me? I have 55.75% marks in 12th
  10. Am I eligible to apply for bachelors course in Australia after scoring 57 percentage marks in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?
  12. Which scholarship I can apply for after completion of 12th standard with 80 percentage marks?
  13. Procedure to apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 91.8 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Delhi University for BA after scoring 71 percent in 12th standard? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after scoring 54 percentage marks in 12th grade?
  16. If I get into a good M.Tech and get a good percentage then will the companies reject me due to the low scoring marks in B.E?
  17. Am I eligible to get B.Pharm admissions in government college after scoring 86 percentage in 12th standard?
  18. How to get admission in SRCC after studying in class 12th? What is the least percentage required in 12th
8th July 2017, 11:39 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SRCC after scoring 60 percentage in 10 and 98 percentage in 12th standard?

As you are a commerce, banking and accounts student i will suggest you take admission in B.Com Hons or BBA degree at SRCC (Sri Ram College of Commerce)

>> Maths is not compulsory for the admission in above courses.
>> You can further opt for Business maths as a optional subject in your undergraduate course.
8th July 2017, 11:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SRCC after scoring 60 percentage in 10 and 98 percentage in 12th standard?

Aggregate in 10th does not play any role in getting admission in SRCC of Delhi university.

The admission is offered on aggregate in 12th board. So, you are eligible to get admission on 12th marks.

Maths is mandatory for admission in Economics, Commerce and Science course.

For more information visit at www.srcc.edu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?