21st February 2021, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the TRB Examination 2021 being an MSc(Microbiology) and BEd holder?

Hi friends, I have completed my MSc in Microbiology and also done with my BEd program. Am I eligible to apply for the TRB examination of 2021? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

25th February 2021, 06:19 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the TRB Examination 2021 being an MSc(Microbiology) and BEd holder?

Eligibility to apply for TRB Examination 2021:

Candidates must have completed their Post graduation with minimum 50% marks from govt recognised institute and must have completed B.Ed to apply for this examination. Maximum age limit to apply is 40 years.

As you have completed MSc and B.Ed, you are eligible to apply. For more details, I have attached the official notification.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf notification.pdf(311.9 KB, 0 views)
13th October 2021, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the TRB Examination 2021 being an MSc(Microbiology) and BEd holder?

Hi friends, I have completed my MSc in Microbiology and also done with my BEd program. Am I eligible to apply for the TRB examination of 2021? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?