13th March 2019, 02:31 AM
Priya.dixit

Am I eligible to apply for DSSSB PGT recruitment after completing MBA being a BEd holder?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for DSSSB PGT recruitment. I want to apply after completing my MBA course. I did BEd as well. So I would like to know that am I eligible to apply for this recruitment or not? Please let me know immediately.

21st March 2019, 05:02 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for DSSSB PGT recruitment after completing MBA being a BEd holder?

You must have a Master’s Degree (or its equivalent degree in the case of PGT Sanskrit/ Hindi) in the concerned subjects from any recognized university.
As you have a degree in education so you are also eligible for the post.

As you have not mentioned the full details regarding your Masters so you can viist the website wwwdsssbonline.nic.in for full details.

The registration fee is Rs.100 for general and OBC candidates.
5th June 2019, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for DSSSB PGT recruitment after completing MBA being a BEd holder?

Hello sir, I want to apply for DSSSB PGT in commerce recruitment. I want to apply after completing my MBA in finance course. I did BEd as well. So I would like to know that am I eligible to apply for dsssb pgt exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?