20th September 2015, 09:44 AM
dhivyauthay

Am I eligible for applying TET and TRB exam if I have completed M.Sc in Biochemistry?

Respected sir/madam,

i am Dhivya I completed M.sc(biochemistry).,B.ed (physical science).i eligible for TET, TRB exams.
how is my sinority.please send ans to my email id.? Can you please answer me soon?

20th September 2015, 08:58 PM
ant man

Default Re: Am I eligible for applying TET and TRB exam if I have completed M.Sc in Biochemistry?

Hello

Yes you are eligible for TRB and TET exam having completed M.Sc Bio-chemistry. Basically TRB and TET is conducted for post graduates like M.A, M.COM, M.SC.

TRB stands for Teacher training exam and TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test.

Eligibility for TRB exam:
-->You must complete post graduation i.e., M.A, M.COM, M.SC with B.Ed.
-->The subject taken by the candidate should be same in the graduation and post graduation or its equivalent.

Age limit :
-->You must not complete 57 years of age.

-->This exam is conducted once in a year.

TET exam eligibility is also same but you must have completed graduation with one year B.Ed for becoming teacher the marks percentage required is minimum 50% marks.

As you have both M.Sc and B.Ed degree also you can apply for any of the exams but TRB would better for you.

4th March 2017, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for applying TET and TRB exam if I have completed M.Sc in Biochemistry?

Under which subject code for UG degree in biochemistry we will apply for tet exam?
10th April 2017, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant man View Post
Hello

Yes you are eligible for TRB and TET exam having completed M.Sc Bio-chemistry. Basically TRB and TET is conducted for post graduates like M.A, M.COM, M.SC.

TRB stands for Teacher training exam and TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test.

Eligibility for TRB exam:
-->You must complete post graduation i.e., M.A, M.COM, M.SC with B.Ed.
-->The subject taken by the candidate should be same in the graduation and post graduation or its equivalent.

Age limit :
-->You must not complete 57 years of age.

-->This exam is conducted once in a year.

TET exam eligibility is also same but you must have completed graduation with one year B.Ed for becoming teacher the marks percentage required is minimum 50% marks.

As you have both M.Sc and B.Ed degree also you can apply for any of the exams but TRB would better for you.

Wrong information, Biochemistry is not eligible for TET, For TRB We have only 17 schools. For 17 schools we have the TRB exam in the Biochemistry major.
27th May 2017, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I completed m.phill biochemistry but i m not having B.ED degree. Am i eligible for polytechnic TRB? Please reply to my mail id
[email protected]
21st October 2018, 04:55 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am Dhivya I completed B.sc and m.sc , MPhil biochemistry , with b.ed in physical science. May I eligible for the pg trb exam and TN get exam.
7th April 2019, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation taking chemistry as major and Bio Chemistry in post graduation, am I eligible for TRB?
6th June 2019, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write TET and TRB exams? if I have completed my M.sc in biotechnology but not done B.ed?
11th February 2020, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Am completed M.Sc .,M.Phil biochemistry B.Ed. If sm eligible for polytechnique trb exam
6th October 2021, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I completed B. Sc biochemistry then I doing B. Ed in physical science then I complete ug and pg chemistry am I eligible for pg trb chemistry
6th October 2021, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I completed first B. Sc- Biochemistry then I doing B. Ed in physical chemistry after that I complete B. Sc and M. Sc in chemistry am I eligible for pg trb chemistry exam
23rd July 2022, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I am B.Sc.Chemistry M.Sc.Pharmaceutical Chemistry B.ed physical science I am eligible for pg trb examination
10th February 2023, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir,l completedB.sc biochemistry and b.ed (physical science)then I completedm.sc Chemistry.Can I eligible for pg trb?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?