12th April 2012, 12:30 AM
yuusuf

Am I eligible for B.Ed course? Is Pailan college of education, Kolkata approved by NCTE, UGC?

Respected Sir,
I am a Btech (CSE) student....... am i eligible 4 bed course... and Pailan College of education, kolkata is approved by NCTE, UGC??? Plz plz Inform me......
thank you
Javeed Yusuf

6th May 2012, 03:44 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed course? Is Pailan college of education, Kolkata approved by NCTE, UGC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuusuf View Post
Respected Sir,
I am a Btech (CSE) student....... am i eligible 4 bed course... and Pailan College of education, kolkata is approved by NCTE, UGC??? Plz plz Inform me......
thank you
Javeed Yusuf
The Pailan College of Education offers one year regular Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] Program. The College is affiliated to Calcutta University and the B.Ed program is approved by the National Council for Teacher Education [NCTE].

Candidate seeking for admission in Pailan College of Education for the B.Ed program, must have completed the bachelors degree from a recognized University. Candidate must have studied the two school subjects in the Bachelors degree program for which one is opting. Admission is based on written test, group discussion and personal interview.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the Pailan College of Education.
17th September 2012, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed course? Is Pailan college of education, Kolkata approved by NCTE, UGC?

I want to do Msc in chemistry from kuvempu university through distance education. Does it ugc recognized?
1st March 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I am complete my graduation from EIILM University with physics Hons.,can I give B.Ed entrance in IGNOU ?
19th March 2013, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Is Swami Vivekanand(MP) university NCTE and UGC approved?
10th August 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

my spouse completed B.A from utkal university bhubaneswar in 2004.her D O B is 05.06.1979. Can she complete her B.Ed any instituation and eligible for job.Ashish Nayak.e [email protected] pls inform on this link.
19th January 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

is Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi approved by NCTE and UGC? If i will do B.Ed course from here, is there will be any problem for appearing WBSSC or CTET examination? plz inform me in my email id [email protected] if possible. it's urgent.
12th February 2014, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Is vacancy for the post of Asstt.Professor/Lacturer at B.ED.College, Pailan College of Education as I am M.A.in Sociology and now Iam reading .M.ED.
27th February 2014, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the universities which offer distance education for mphil and phd..please help!!
2nd June 2018, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir I wanted to pursue b.ed in West Bengal university of teachers training education planning administration and I wanted to whether it is approved by ugc or ncert.... Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?