22nd April 2013, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for bank PO and clerical entrance exam after scoring 78% in 10th?

i have secured 78% in 10th,,,,48% in 12th,,,n 61 % in graduation.would i be eligible for bank p.o n clerial exam???plz reply

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for SBI bank clerical after scoring 67% in 10th and 59% in 12th -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for bank clerical exam after passing 12th with 68%
  3. Am I eligible for upcoming bank clerical exam after passing 10th with 90% and 12th with 52%
  4. Am I eligible for SBI clerical Exam after scoring 66% in 10th and 57% in 12th?
  5. Am I eligible for Bank Clerk Exam after scoring 56% in 12th and 45% in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am i eligible for PO in Bank after scoring 45% in 10th?
  7. Am I eligible to take rest for bank clerical exam after completing 12th with 56% marks
  8. Am I eligible for Bank Clerical and PO Exams being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 69% in Graduation? Required Qualification for SBI and IBPS Exams?
  9. Am I eligible to appear for Bank PO exam after scoring 49.6% in 10th?
  10. Am I eligible for IBPS PO, IBPS clerical and SBI PO clerical after scoring 90.86% in 10th, 55.60% in 12th science and 59.50 in graduation?
  11. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  12. Am I eligible for any government bank exam after scoring 72% marks in 10th and 59% in 12th?
  13. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after securing 57% in 10th, 48% in 12th
  14. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  15. Will I be able to get any Bank jobs after scoring 50% marks in Botany Graduation, 80% and 58.4% in 10th and 12th? Should I try some other exams? Which exams should I try?
  16. From which website to get the forms of Bank PO and Clerical Post?
  17. Can I apply for bank clerical post after passing 10th and 12th with 65%
  18. Am i eligible for bank PO exam after scoring 59% in 10th, 49% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
22nd April 2013, 07:58 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for bank PO and clerical entrance exam after scoring 78% in 10th?

Hello My dear dude ...

Yes

Of course

You are eligible

For Clerk exams you only need to have the 12th class

And you need to have the Graduation

But for the Probationary Officers exam you must have definitely Graduation

And for this the minimum age is 21 years

Maximum age is allowed up to 30 years

Of course there will be an Age relaxation for the reserved candidates

ALL THE VERY GOOD LUCK
22nd April 2013, 09:11 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for bank PO and clerical entrance exam after scoring 78% in 10th?

Bank P.O. and Clerical Exams generally conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) for 19 Public sector banks.

Eligibility for SBI/IBPS Clerical Exam:-

-The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
-Should have either completed 12th in any stream from a recopgnised Board or have completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University.
-Should be within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.
-Should be a computer literate one.

Apart from this the candidate having completed 10th with 60% marks is eligible to apply for IBPS clerical Exam.

Eligibility for SBI/IBPS P.O. Exam:-

-The candidate must be an Indian National.
-Should have completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University.
-Should be within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.
-Should have good knowledge over computer operation.

Hence with the above eligibility, one will be eligible for bank Clerical and P.O. Exam.
22nd April 2013, 09:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have secured 78% in 10th,,,,48% in 12th,,,n 61 % in graduation.would i be eligible for bank p.o n clerial exam???plz reply
You have completed graduation degree with above 61 % so you are applicable for bank po and clerk exam.

SBI Clerk Exam:-

If you have completed 10+2 with any stream from recognized board with above 60% marks OR completed Graduation from recognized university , then you are applicable for SBI Clerk Exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.

IBPS Clerk Exam :-

Those candidate have completed Diploma degree OR completed Graduation degree from recognized university with minimum percentage are applicable for IBPS clerical Exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.

SBI PO Exam :-

If you have completed graduation degree from recognized university with any stream then you are applicable for SBI PO Exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.

IBPS PO Exam:-

If you have completed graduation degree from recognized university with any stream then you are applicable for SBI PO Exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.

Age Relaxation for Bank Exam :-

SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC-3 Years
People with disability (PWD) –Gen- 10 years
PWD-SC/ST -15 years
PWD-OBC-13 Years

For more details about SBI Recruitment you can visit to www.statebankofindia.com/

For more information about IBPS exam , You can visit to www.ibps.in
22nd April 2013, 10:00 AM
vetrikarthik

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for bank PO and clerical entrance exam after scoring 78% in 10th?

Hai friend,

Yes, you are eligible for bank PO &Clerical entrance exam.

Banking sector in India has always been one of the most preferred destinations for employment.

In the next five years , banks will have to recruit almost 7.5 lakh people.

Eligibility for Bank Recruitment Exams.

Bank PO Exams:

Education Qualification: A degree from a recognised university with 60%

Bank Clerical Exams:

Education Qualification: Graduation from a recognised university.

Compulsory criteria:

At the time of application, you need to show proof that you have basic computer skills.

This proof could be your mark sheet of +2, if you had computer science as a subject, or a certificate course from a recognized institute such as NIIT.

Exam pattern:

For all banking aspirants, IBPS Clerk Common Written Exam (CWE) is one of the most coveted of all banking examinations.

*It consists of 5 sections with 40 questions with time of 2 hours.

Online Test

Last year, IBPS CWE was a pen and paper test.

However, IBPS CWE 2013 will be an online test, which means you will have to click your answers on a computer.

Hope this information is useful to you.

All the best.
22nd April 2013, 10:31 AM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for bank PO and clerical entrance exam after scoring 78% in 10th?

Quote:
Hi
In any PO or clerk exam below are the Eligibility criteria the person have to meet

Education Qualifications requ

1.Any Graduation Degree from recognized university with 65% Marks for General category candidates

2.For other category candidates,must have first class(60%) marks in Graduation degree

3.Distance and Open degree will not accept
22nd April 2013, 12:55 PM
thenaukhezsadaf

yes you are eligible.....
for the clerk entrance exam in banks you need to pass the 12th class or equivalent class with minimum 60%

And you need to have the Graduation

But for the Probationary Officers exam you must have Graduation

Age limit is 21 to 30 (age relaxation is also available on cast basis like SC/ST)

hope answered your question.....
22nd April 2013, 01:05 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Since you have completed graduation, it makes you eligible for both Bank Clerk and the Bank PO exams by the Institute of Banking Personnel Services (IBPS). The requirement is graduation degree. Your percentage is not considered to appear for the exam.

Therefore without any fear or confusion you should apply for the banking exam by the Institute of Banking Personnel Services. If you are confused about which exam to appear, my suggestion will be IBPS Bank PO but you are free to make that call.

The Bank Clerk exam is conducted twice in a year. The first one was concluded recently and second one will take place sometime in October. The Bank PO exam will be conducted in June.

The notification for this exam will be released soon and if you are interested, submit the form to apply for the exam. You can check out the notification on www.ibps.in

IBPS Bank PO Eligibility

1. Nationality: Only Indians are allowed to appear.

2. Education: Mandatory to have graduation degree.

3. Percentage: No minimum limit to meet.

4. Age Limit: 20 to 30 years.

5. OBC Relaxation: Up to 3 years on the upper age limit.

6. SC/ST Relaxation: Maximum of 5 years.

7. PWD Relaxation: Up to 10 years.

IBPS Bank Clerk Eligibility

1. Any valid degree is accepted as qualifying course.

2. Diploma or degree in Computers.

3. Else Computers/IT subject in 12th or college.

4. The age limit is 20 to 28 years for Clerk Exam.

5. Age relaxation is same as for IBPS Bank PO.
22nd April 2013, 03:34 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend..........

Yes you can eligible for the Bank PO exam. Because you can complete the Graduation.

Bank PO Eligibility:

The candidate should be Indian.

The candidate must pass the Bachelor Degree from recognized University.

There is no minimum percentage required for this exam.

The candidate age limit should be between 21 to 30 years.

The upper age relaxation is applicable for other categories.

3 years for OBC candidates.

5 years for SC\ST candidates.

10 years for PWD.

Selection Process:

Written Test

Interview

All the best............
23rd April 2013, 11:50 AM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

The acronym for PO is Probationary Officer.

Yes definitely, you are eligible for bank clerk as well as PO entrance examination.

Bank Clerk and PO examinations are conducted by Both IBPS(Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) and SBI(State Bank of India).

The eligibility criteria required for the IBPS Clerk and PO examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any track from any accredited college or university.

* Percentage criteria is not required.

* Age limit:- 18-28 yrs - Clerk.
20-30 yrs - PO.

* Age relaxation:- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contenders.

* Nationality:- Indian.

The eligibility criteria required for the SBI Clerk and PO examinations are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any stream from any recognized college or university.

* Final year contenders are not eligible.

* Age limit:- 18-28 yrs - Clerk.
21-30 yrs - PO.

* Age relaxation:- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contenders.

* Nationality:- Indian.

23rd April 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Am I eligible for bank PO and clerical entrance exam after scoring 78% in 10th?

Quote:
you are eligible for bank Probationary officer clerical test . best of luck
26th April 2013, 12:24 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Since , you have completed graduation with 61% marks , so you are eligible for both :

1) Bank Clerical Exam

2) Bank PO Exam

the State Bank Of India and the Institute Of Banking personnel selection mainly conduct the Bank Clerical and Bank PO Examinations every year.

The Basic require for Banking Exams are :

* The candidate must have completed graduation in any stream from any UGC Recognized university.

* there is no percentage bar for both the bank clerical as well as bank PO Exam.

* The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.

* The age limit is different for both the examinations.

1) For Bank Clerical Exam :

a) For General Candidates : 18-28 years

b) For OBC Candidates : 18-31 years

c) For SC/ST candidates : 18-33 years

2) For Bank PO Exam :

a) For General Candidates : 21-30 years

b) For OBC Candidates : 21-33 years

c) For SC/ST candidates : 21-35 years

So , from the above mentioned , you can understand that if you fulfill the age criteria then you are absolutely eligible for the Banking Exams.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
26th April 2013, 05:36 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Banks exams are conducted by IBPS for PO and Clerks Posts for 20 Government banks

SBI conducts its own PO and Clerks Exams.

With your educational qualifications and marks you are eligible to apply for all these exams.

all these written exams are held just once each year

Currently there is no new exams notifications

Eligibilty for the SBI BANK CLERKS exams:
12th Pass with Minimum 60% marks or Graduation Pass
Age should be between 18 and 28 years

Eligibilty for the SBI BANK PO exams:
Min educational qualifications is Graduation Pass
Age should be between 21 and 30 years

IBPS CLERKS exams:
Graduation Pass
Age should be between 20 and 28 years

IBPS PO exams:
Graduation Pass
Age should be between 20 and 30 years

In all these exams OBC candidates gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations
28th July 2020, 11:38 PM
Dolly1506

Yes you are eligible.
Nowadays recruitment as PO through IBPS or recruitment in SBI as PO demands no minimum passing percentage in graduation. One simply needs to be a graduate from any recognised university. But, some banks have started conducting exams of PGDBF through Manual education trust, like BoB , IDBI, Indian Bank etc requires minimum 60 percent in graduation. But again, it depends on the exam for which you are appearing. But, till now NO minimum percentage is required for IBPS PO or SBI PO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?