16th December 2010, 08:17 AM
johhhhhnnnny

Am I eligible for bank PO exam after graduating from Sikkim Manipal University?

i have completed graduation from sikkim manipal university in bsc it...since i am graduate from sikkim manipal university i want to know whether i am eligible for bank po exam

18th February 2012, 10:25 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for bank PO exam after graduating from Sikkim Manipal University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johhhhhnnnny View Post
i have completed graduation from sikkim manipal university in bsc it...since i am graduate from sikkim manipal university i want to know whether i am eligible for bank po exam

Eligibility For Bank PO Exams

For appearing in the Bank PO Exams..a candidate must fulfill the following minimum eligibility conditions :-

1) The candidate must be within the age limit of 21-30 years (age relaxation for reserved categories as per the government norms)

2) The candidate must be in the final year of his/her graduation from a recognized University with an aggregate of 55% or above..

Since, Sikkim Manipal University is a recognized University hence, if you satisfy the age limit then you are definitely eligible for the Bank Probationary Officers Exam..

The general exam pattern of the banks will mainly test you on :-

Logical Reasoning
Quantitative Aptitude
English
General Awareness

Here are some of the previous year Bank PO Question Papers which will help you understand the pattern and the level of the questions you are expected to face in the exam

So practice these papers well..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: zip Andhra Bank PO.zip(1.81 MB, 50 views)
File Type: zip Bank of Baroda PO.zip(441.5 KB, 44 views)
File Type: doc Bank-PO-Solved-Papers SBI.doc(89.0 KB, 101 views)
File Type: pdf SBI-BANK-EXAM-QUESTION-PAPER--.pdf(61.4 KB, 100 views)
File Type: doc solved-p.o-and-clerk-solved-question-paper.doc(172.0 KB, 191 views)
File Type: doc SBI-SOLVE-TEST-PAPER-2011.doc(154.5 KB, 99 views)
File Type: doc SBI-PO-2009.doc(61.9 KB, 117 views)
File Type: doc SBI-PO-2008.doc(60.7 KB, 94 views)
File Type: doc Punjab-and-Sind-Bank-P.O.-Exam.,-2010-Question-paper.doc(33.0 KB, 99 views)
File Type: doc Vijaya-Bank-Probationary-Officers-Exam-2008.doc(61.0 KB, 104 views)
4th August 2012, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for bank PO exam after graduating from Sikkim Manipal University?

After doing the b.a from sikkim mannipal university can I take the admission in Punjab university for m.a
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?