28th February 2017, 03:33 PM
Muskaan Mehra

Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess with the height of 5' 4"?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to become an Air Hostess but my height is very less so I want to know am I eligible to become an Air Hostess with the height of 5' 4"? Is there any other way to become an Air Hostess as it it my dream? Please answer as soon as possible.

19th August 2017, 01:14 AM
starberry

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess with the height of 5' 4"?

Hi,

Yes, you are eligible to become Air Hostess with 5'4" height. The minimum height requirement is 5'3" or 157 cm. Some Airlines even accept 5'2" height. Hence, you can start your preparation for Air Hostess Entrance Exam.

All the best
20th August 2017, 05:04 PM
manjira...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskaan Mehra View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to become an Air Hostess but my height is very less so I want to know am I eligible to become an Air Hostess with the height of 5' 4"? Is there any other way to become an Air Hostess as it it my dream? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible to apply for Air Hostess with a height of 5' 4". However you also need to satisfy other eligibility conditions to apply for Air Hostess.

The eligibility criteria

Candidates should have passed 12th level and need to have a diploma or degree in aviation/hospitality management.

The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 25years.

The minimum height required is 157.5 cm and weight should be proportionate with height.

There should be no visible scar or tattoo on the candidate.

The candidate need to have a valid passport.

Candidates should be fluent in English and Hindi at least. If the candidates know any other language then it is an extra advantage.

The selection is done based on a short written test and interview. The candidates need to have a pleasant and confident personality.
4th January 2019, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

My height is 5.1 I want to join international airline am I eligible to join international airline and my spoken Hindi and English is fluent too..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?