25th July 2016, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become an Air hostess after completing intermediate? What is the height and total time required to become an Air hostess?

Hello Sir, I am Aswini. I completed intermediate and entered into CA, now I am interested to become an Air hostess? Am I eligible for the course? How much time will it take to become an Air hostess? My height is 5.7.

27th July 2016, 10:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an Air hostess after completing intermediate? What is the height and total time required to become an Air hostess?

For becoming Air Hostess you need to join any academy which provided proper training in this field. 12th pass candidates are eligible for this course. Your height is good enough to make you eligible for it.
Communication skills, knowledge of multiple languages and a pleasing personality is the basic requirement for this field. You will get trained at academy and courses vary from 1 year to 3 years duration in this field.
4th April 2017, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an Air hostess after completing intermediate? What is the height and total time required to become an Air hostess?

What should i do to make my English fluent? And i have low confident level to talk in English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?