12th January 2017, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become an MBBS Doctor after completing B.Sc Nursing?

Respected Sir, What should I do to become a MBBS Doctor as I am pursuing B.Sc Nursing and I am in the first year of the course. Can I become a MBBS Doctor after completing my Nursing degree? Please answer as soon as possible.

13th January 2017, 09:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an MBBS Doctor after completing B.Sc Nursing?

There is no way to take admission in MBBS after BSc in Nursing. If you want to take admission in MBBS, then you can take on the basis of your 10+2 score.

After BSc Nursing you can go for the courses M.Sc and then M.phil, Ph.D. If you want to do job then you can work as:-

Deputy Nursing Superintendent

Ward Sister

Director of Nursing

Nursing superintendent

Military Nurse

Industrial Nurse

Teacher of Nursing etc.

You can go even abroad also where you have paid much higher than in India as Indian nurse has great demand in countries like:-

USA

UK

Canada

Singapore.
17th July 2019, 01:04 AM
Rakshit rajput

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an MBBS Doctor after completing B.Sc Nursing?

If you are Indian then doing bsc before mbbs dontake sense . Yes you could be eligible based on your intermidiate .
And you must not be older then 25year age .(gen.)/ 30 age (reserve).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?